Kitten Club

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:52 AM

I did a search and have not been able to find much on the Kitten Club. If there is a bunch of info on this board about the place and I just didn't find it please dont flame me , kindly just direct me to the thread, thanx.
Whats up with this bar is it any good? I found some info on it on an other site. and there was not a lot of positive stuff frankly. Over priced, understaffed, bad aditudes etc. There was mention of a pool, true? 1000bht BF including ST room? The reason I ask is I hear this is where Nikki formally of 131 is to be found. Any info or reviews of her would be apprciated as well (have not heard much about her since Francks posts.) So if anyone has been to the Kitten Club recently and knows what the deal is I love to hear it? Oh and picture would be nice too.. especially of Nikki :wink: Thanks!

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:14 AM

Was there last week, and can't say I thought much of the place.

Then again I have never been a fan despite visiting the place for maybe 10 years or more.

The concept was for half the venue to operate as Obsessions (LadyBoy's) & the remaining part continue as Kittens (Genetic Girl's).

To date, Obsessions has rarely been open resulting in both LB's & GG's all working out of Kittens Club.

There are a few reasonable looking ladyboys in the mix, but nothing remarkable (other than Nicky).

I find the place extremely tacky, and overpriced however you probably need to visit and make up your own mind.

The venue is part of the Penthouse Hotel and located beneath it.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:29 AM

Thanks KK as always very helpful.
I'll probably walk in and check it out. Hey if its no good ..one beer and out the door. If I can hook up with Nikki, I guess I'll pay the premium to fuck the foder of my mastabatory fantasy.

KK I will be in BKK on April 10, and 11 and then off to Pattaya for two weeks. Will you be around on those dates? I still owe you a drink or few for helping me post my trip report last year.
I hope to be starting out in Guess bar on my nights in Bkk.

#4 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:22 PM

Hi Larry

There is a thread http://www.lb-69.com...ouse_Hotel.html

But as said it was under Obsessions, rather than Kitten club, with this being the name of teh LB side of teh bar.

I visited the place just after it first opened but wasn't impressed enough to go back.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#5 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:38 PM

Thanx Kiliome..hope to meet you soon, I arrive a week from today!!

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:15 AM

KK I will be in BKK on April 10, and 11 and then off to Pattaya for two weeks. Will you be around on those dates? I still owe you a drink or few for helping me post my trip report last year.

Hi Larrylarry,

Currently in Chiang Mai, and then heading directly back to Melbourne.

I'm sure we will cross paths eventually !

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#7 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

Thanks KK as always very helpful.
I'll probably walk in and check it out. Hey if its no good ..one beer and out the door. If I can hook up with Nikki, I guess I'll pay the premium to fuck the foder of my mastabatory fantasy.

I hope to be starting out in Guess bar on my nights in Bkk.

i know you will meet some of the guys on the 11.... :lol:
and proberly you will meet a lot more of us when you come to pattaya.... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#8 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:57 PM

I paid a visit back in January. I was not impressed.

#9 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:18 PM

Basically the place is overpriced, surcharges for everything and the bill can add up very quickly. At the end of the day, its ok to pop in, check it out and have a beer. If someone catches your eye, then fine, if not, jam the hell out of there fast.

Not a great value, but certainly worth a beer to have a look for yourself.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#10 freebirdabc

freebirdabc
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:07 AM

Been there three weeks ago, saw a real cutie. Didn't barfine her, was on farang hunt with a friend. (Didn't work, barfined Pat later this night... :wink: )
The Hotel dose not accept customer from these countries; China, Israle, India, Russia and Arab Countries.

#11 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:23 AM

Also it is worth mentioning that the owner of the place does not give a fuck about customer satisfaction & complaints fall on deaf ears as I found out years ago while staying at his flagship joint, The Penthouse Hotel.
His name is Dudley if memory serves :x

#12 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:40 PM

Also it is worth mentioning that the owner of the place does not give a fuck about customer satisfaction & complaints fall on deaf ears as I found out years ago while staying at his flagship joint, The Penthouse Hotel.
His name is Dudley if memory serves :x

no problemos....well let the Gman take over the place... :lol: :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci