Best GG bars in BKK

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#1 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:46 AM

I know it's a ladyboy forum, but many of you seem to have a decent amount of experience and interest in GG's as well. I'm just curious what you guys think are the best GG bars in Bangkok. Personally I don't like any around NEP or Soi Cowboi. If any of you have a good suggestion where I can drink a few beers and enjoy the beauty of very nice girls before getting into hassle and pressure I would like to hear about it.

#2 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:25 AM

I like the so called "painters bars" on sukhumvit soi 33.

I am a frequent costumer there, especially in Dali, Monet, Lookie Lookie and The Office.

Very relaxed atmosphere there, not the "flesh market" like nana or cowboy.

The only annoying thing is the high barfine (about 1500 Baht) if you want to take a hostess from this bars out to have some fun with her.

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:43 AM

Almost opposite there in Soi 22 there are soem decent beer bars, a bit more laid back than the chaos of Nana and COwboy.

Always plenty of GG action in the Beer Gardens in Sois 5 + 7, usually a few stunners in Gullivers.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:10 AM

I often have breakfast in Gullivers... around 3 or 4pm :shock:

LB friendly too - oops, just thought I'd mention that in this LB forum, non-LB thread :?

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:10 AM

I'd always heard that Gullivers didn't like ladyboys on premises?

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:16 AM

I'd always heard that Gullivers didn't like ladyboys on premises?

Well now you heard different. It's not an LB bar so don't get excited. What you probably heard is that they don't like LB's hanging around looking for customers in there, but that's not what I said.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:21 AM

I've only been there twice but I had seen a few comments previously about their attitude towards ladyboys

I guess most girls that hang out there are freelancing anyway? (unless they're already with a customer)

#8 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:56 AM

I don't recall seeing any LB's in Gullivers on my prior visit, but I was talking to a LB in BKK and she told me that she had been in there many times, so I don't think there's any issue.

I also pulled two absolute stunning GG's from Gullivers in October and end up taking them to Bed/Q bar. Gullivers was certainly a target rich environment for the ladies!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#9 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:04 AM

Yeah Gullivers can be great fun with some lovely girls. I have never seeh a ladyboy there but I have brought one in.

I love having one or two in the Beer Garden on Soi 7. Not too many lookers but it is fun to watch the goings on. A must go spot.

My fave is Morning Night on Soi 4 but you said that you didnt like nana. Not in Nana but very close.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#10 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:14 AM

It appears I have sent this thread off topic re: Gullivers due to my assumption people knew what 'LB friendly' meant, sorry BKKtime.

Should I now gather that ALL the 'LB friendly' hotels listed in the stickies in the Accomodation [sic] and Travel section have freelancing LBs in them or LBs on staff, or shall I retain the thought that it means LBs are welcome as guests?

OK, in words of one syllable...
I have took lots of L Bees in to that bar be for no probs.

:roll:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#11 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:18 AM

Heh it's okay. I have gotten the information I was looking for regardless of your vicious derailing attempts.

#12 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:21 AM

I have gotten the information I was looking for regardless of your vicious derailing attempts.

It was sarcasm, not viciousness.

Meum cerebrum nocet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci