April songkran soi7

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:00 PM

in case any members, lose their phone, or fall in love and stay in loom.
does everyone want to meet up on soi7 in the daytime on the last day(main) of songkran.?
as its not a good idea to take a phone out.
i think its the 19th, but maybe before. have to find out when in resort.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#2 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:17 PM

Laugh in a word NO! I'll be the one warm and dry and happy hiding in the bar, but will be happy to hook up later. (Laugh, oh my sim's the same as always :) )

#3 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:45 PM

anthony, the information from Pattaya I had was that it IS the 19th. Maybe other days surrounding the 19th, but I asked about other days and to confirm on the dates and was told again... the 19th.

I return to Pattaya on the 19th, so I'll see you up there.

You'll recognise me... I'll be the soaked farang :wink:

Would be nice if closer to the date a bar or hang-out on soi 7 could be nominated, so other BMs can meet up and form a group. If we decided beforehand it could save other BMs walking up and down soi 7 asking all the other farang blokes if they are 'ladyboy lovers' :shock: :lol:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:24 PM

Looks like just you and me so far Anthony :o

Wonder what the chances are of making it DRY to the 'Night of Legends' at La Bamba on the same day? :shock:

If history is anything to go by it could be a wet pig roast and a bunch of soaked party-goers.
Unless post 9pm is 'safe' in the wetlands of Pattaya at Songkran time :?

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:26 AM

it wont be safe till midinght.
we will be soaked 100%
for those that havent followed the other thread.
on the evening of the 19th (saturday). there will be a tribal gathering at la bamba bar at 9pm.
everyone welcome, pig roast etc.....
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#6 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:48 AM

I'll be there. I think I'll get a cheap Nokia phone for the wet days. I'm we can drag DM along too.

You've just remionded me, I need to have a look in the back place and see if I can find my old Super soaker 1500 with pump action pressure system.

I'd just put a note on the other thread suggesting the La Bamba party be held on the 20th when things are dry again. I think a few more 'legends' are arriving on that day.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#7 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:18 AM

I'd just put a note on the other thread suggesting the La Bamba party be held on the 20th when things are dry again. I think a few more 'legends' are arriving on that day.

Personally I'd agree with that, it's the way to go.

I prefer dry piggy-wiggy :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#8 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:24 AM

same same,
can someone let rosco know?

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:28 AM

Maybe we could gather at La Bamba on Saturday 19th April anyway, but save the Party and pig roast until the Sunday, one or two people may not be able to make the Sunday Party.

But whatever, it needs it's own thread or it will get confusing and lost.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 Stuart H

Stuart H
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:40 AM

But whatever, it needs it's own thread or it will get confusing and lost.

You can say that again - Im losing track of where to look!

#11 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:11 PM

Songkran..

I am told it starts 13th April and should only be 3 to 4 days BUT Pattaya seems to last a week. I am told 19th is OK but reading your posts I agree that the 20th will be safer/drier.

When I get Sam's OK I will post the party in Venues - La Bamba. I spoke to some of the resident members of the other Forum and they will be OK with 19th or 20th.

Either way will get to meet up with many of you again on the 19th.

#12 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:00 PM

in case any members, lose their phone, or fall in love and stay in loom.
does everyone want to meet up on soi7 in the daytime on the last day(main) of songkran.?
as its not a good idea to take a phone out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci