Photo

Je Je

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: How are you?

How are you?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 soi-slut

soi-slut
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 12:03 AM

http://www.fotodominique.com/10386/Jeje.html

Anyone have any info on the above girl? I already have her contact info, just not sure whether to meet her or not.

#2 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 12:17 AM

She's nice girl, I had a dinner with her and may(her best friend) once. Donno regarding sex, only heard she has big cock(that you can see from the pics as well) and she can top. Try her out and let us know..:-)

P.S. In your poll you should add an option of: "I'm just ok", I believe most of us feel like that 80% of the time. Then 20% the life is sux, or "We're on the top of the world".
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#3 Matty69

Matty69
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 12:21 AM

Yea let us know what happens wouldn't mind trying her out also.

#4 turnerbkk

turnerbkk
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 03:15 PM

i've been with her numerous times. she's a nice girl, and she prefers to top. her package is average.

#5 Matty69

Matty69
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 05:11 PM

How much her fee?

#6 marchert

marchert
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 10:22 PM

I am ready to go see her right now, she is HOT..!! Contact details to share anyone..????

#7 Looker

Looker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 04:08 PM

I think she looks better in photo than from real.
In real she is a bit run down. Her hands and feet and not that nice and with very masculine look. She is a chain smoker and drinker and not with a very sweet attitude but sex Wise she is OK.
Medium-big hard dick and likes to top.

#8 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2005 - 12:48 AM

That is a critical review which Jeje would not be too pleased with :X
Still, if that is your honest opinion then so be it :cry:

#9 Looker

Looker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 01:08 PM

Well..a very honest and objective comment I think.
I've other friends who have been with her that totally agree with it.
I mean..nothing really that wrong with her, just she overestimate herself far too much :?

#10 DJ_Asia

DJ_Asia
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 10:58 PM

Looker Wrote:

In real she is a bit run down. Her hands and feet and not that nice and with very masculine look. She is a chain smoker and drinker and not with a very sweet attitude but sex Wise she is OK.

Looker,I dont believe you have even one fact remotely correct...everything you wrote is total BS....

Jeje does smoke..occasionally
Jeje is a total lightweight when it comes to drinking because she does it so rarely.
If she had a bad attitude w/ you,its because she didnt like you.
Her cock size is about 6-7" and she prefers to bottom although she will top if necessary....
BTW she is an excellent cook

DJ Asia

#11 pandolfo

pandolfo
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 01:10 AM

Looker Wrote:

Looker,I dont believe you have even one fact remotely correct...everything you wrote is total BS....

Jeje does smoke..occasionally
Jeje is a total lightweight when it comes to drinking because she does it so rarely.
If she had a bad attitude w/ you,its because she didnt like you.
Her cock size is about 6-7" and she prefers to bottom although she will top if necessary....
BTW she is an excellent cook

DJ Asia

I know this is your first post here, and that you have a lot of experience, but this board is generally pretty accomodating. People are free to write their opinions and there is very little denigration, insulting and name-calling. I understand your need to present your views on Je-Je, and you should do that, but please do not insult anyone else by saying their posts are unbelievable or BS, or a poor performance is due to the poster's "likeability".

Just my 2 baht.

#12 DJ_Asia

DJ_Asia
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 01:28 AM

Pandolfo wrote:

I know this is your first post here, and that you have a lot of experience, but this board is generally pretty accomodating. People are free to write their opinions and there is very little denigration, insulting and name-calling. I understand your need to present your views on Je-Je, and you should do that, but please do not insult anyone else by saying their posts are unbelievable or BS, or a poor performance is due to the poster's "likeability".

Just my 2 baht.

So if I am to understand your words correctly,we can all voice our opinions.............except me?

Nowhere did I insult or call names...I simply spoke "my opinion" regarding a girl,and her habits, that I know much better than above forementioned third party.

The intent was not to insult Looker as he is certainly entitled to his opinion,however, fact of the matter is his words are untrue...or in laymens terms "BS"

Owning a website and moderating for others has given me some experience in forums,and what makes them run,and work well.And hopefully this forum will continue to post useful,honest information...and when info is posted that is "incorrect" I hope that there are others out there who have the balls to call a lemon a "lemon"

My 2 Baht

DJ Asia

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci