• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

1000 now, Cheers GMAN.

I am currently a member of or I have been a member of many lb sites. So i dont need my points to buy memberships. 750 points will get you 3 months memebrship for LB-69 or Extreme Ladyobys or even the cartoon stuff.

So I am going to give 750 points to someone on this site so they can get their free membership. :lol: But you have to do something for me. Post a pic in LOS that includes either a lb or a GG.

And this time next week, whoever I think posted the best (original) pic will get 750 points to go shopping. They can be sexy, arty or even just plain weird pics. I hope we can see some cool never seen before pics. :lol:

Cheers,
Laptop

Edited: Everyone has until sunday to post their pic. Then on sunday ill pick the 3 best. From Sunday to Wednesday we will have a poll to find the best pic. :lol: Seems fair. I dont want to be a dictator as its only a bit of fun.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#2 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:09 PM

Huh what you mean ? Any pic from LOS right ? Whats the catch am i missing something here ?

#3 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:16 PM

Huh what you mean ? Any pic from LOS right ? Whats the catch am i missing something here ?

No catch. Whoever i think has posted the best pic by next wednesday before 11.59 pm gets 750 Points! :P But they must involve a GG or LB.

I need my car. I need my house. I need Missus Laptop but I dont need my points. :lol: So come on DM you must be one of the early favourites in the dirty category. I dont think you will havr to many romantic ones. 8)

It should help people post some cool pics we have never seen before.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#4 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:35 PM

I will look when i get on my home pc this evening but here are some i made earlier :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:41 PM

Damn i just read it say original !!!! :x ok waiting waiting for later

#6 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:51 PM

A Face only her children could love :D

ok ok.....But she is a genetic (old) girl.

Mike give us the left to right on your team photo. I only recognise Anne and Nicki :?:

Attached Files

#7 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:56 PM

Its ok, original meaning their own or taken by their friends. Not pics from this or other websites. Nice pics so far DM and PT. :wink:

#8 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:16 PM

Left to right 1)???? 2) Bee 3) DM 4) Anne 5) Nicki 6) Emy 7) ????

I think thats correct as they were randomly hand picked mainly from blue ice we did not do much talking before i whisked them off to the LK Pavillion :lol: :lol: :lol:

#9 mlay

mlay
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:01 PM

i need a free membership... :D

Attached Files

#10 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:23 PM

Laptop I got some really good ones ill post when i get home from work.

I will also top up Laptops offer of 750 points i will add 180 points to the winner to bring the total to 930 points i will try bring the total to 1000 points as i not need the points either i have acess to many of there sites as well laptop pm me about this.

#11 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:09 AM

i need a free membership... :D

Noon is going to kill you!!!!HAHA, Mlay I think you must know I have a soft spot for this girl with a tash!HAHA. How long did she have to wait for you to get "Power". :shock: Rose looks great as usual and thank god June has the hairy ass covered up. 8)

Good work Gman, you can help judge the winner. 8)

#12 mlay

mlay
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:22 AM

If u don't tell her..she will never know... :P
She don't have to wait so long...she know how to make u hard..
:D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci