• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Dawebo

Dawebo
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:43 AM

Anyone know where LB's hang out in Hua Hin? :P
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

#2 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:50 PM

Hi
there is no special lb place in Hua Hin but some are hanging around in the Bars.Maybe you can try this link /www.huahinafterdark.com .Hope it will help a bit.
cheers
Bo
Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#3 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:54 PM

hi

try the markets in the main street you cannot miss them.

there are some food restaurants in the centre of the market with openair dinning, some of the waitress are lb that maybe able to tell you where the venues are. Also and there are several lb selling clothes in stalls

good luck

#4 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:32 AM

Finding lbs is easy in Huahin, every time i visit down there it seems there are more and more lbs in attendance which is always good. If you walk around soi bintabat and surronding areas where all the bars are you will find lbs in many of the bars and there is a few nice lookers down there, not many but there is some to be found.

If after walking around soi bintabat you have not found anyone you like there is always a group of lbs that like to hang around the 7 11 on the hilton road after the hilton nightclub has kicked out, so if you walk around there anytime after 2am you will have plenty lbs to choose from and believe me if you are walking alone they will choose you as i have never been able to walk past there without getting some attention from the girls that hang around there.

One lb i would recommend and who i always like to spend time with when i am down there is a lb called Ta. She is great fun to be around and is a really good friend. She can be found at the caddyshack bar and always around the karaoke bars after the hilton nightclub as kicked out. S o if you getthe chance you should try and look her up when you down there.

Mac

#5 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:12 AM

Ta at karaoke

Attached Files

#6 Dawebo

Dawebo
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 01:33 AM

thanks for the suggestions lads........
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

#7 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:29 PM

Is Hua hin a nice/safe place to visit? What are the BM's opinions of this place?

#8 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:25 PM

A relation of Dirty Mike's has recenly moved to Hua Hin, so we've been thinking about heading down there for a couple of days over Christmas, but are put off by the flight prices (6k with Nok Air) and the 4 hour taxi ride.

Has anyone made the trip by train? And know how much and how long the journey is from BKK?

If we do make the trip I'd be very keen to hunt out Ta.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#9 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:01 AM

I was down there earlier this month and the taxi journey only took 2 hrs 30 mins from sukhumvit. I know this was quite a quick trip but normally the journey in a taxi is only about 3 hours and the road down there is getting better all the time so i would not be put off by the trip by taxi.

Definately look Ta up when you get down there she is good fun to be around and i will be seeing her again when i head down there early in the new year.

Mac

#10 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:25 AM

Another pic of Ta

Attached Files

#11 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:43 AM

Cheers Mac, I was under the impression the taxi ride was close to 4 hours, but I'm a lot happier to here it's closer to 3hrs.

Ta looks very nice, hope she has some friends too!

How much do you pay for a taxi Mac? If I remember correctly I've seen it advertised for 2,000bht.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#12 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 01:02 AM

I have paid anything from 1800 to 2300 for a taxi so if you are getting it for 2000 that is a good price to pay. When you planning on going down there again?

There is a few good looking lbs down there and i have pics of a few but because of sponsors and bfs i have been sworn never to post any pics of them. Dont get me wrong there is nowhere near as much talent as in bkk or pattaya and most guys bring someone down with them but i like to go down single for a little change of pace from bkk.

Mac

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci