Posted 02 August 2005 - 07:07 PM

I'm in love..............again !

http://www.ladyboyhu...ls.php?album=93

#2 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 07:15 PM

I would say, love is strong word for that, but passion, desire...could be..:-)
Thanks for pics again...
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#3 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 08:55 PM

Totally in lust!! Is she top, bottom, versatile? Can she cum??? What a stunner!! Any contact info would be great as I will be moving to Thailand next week.... TIA...

#4 mlay

mlay
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 09:12 PM

Yes sure, she's beautiful and gorgeous ! :P
But tell me why u just take some pics from asian-TS, resized to hidden the ATS logo, and post them here ? :X :X

#5 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:20 PM

Cause it is not allowed here to post links, or pictures with logos of commercial sites.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#6 jimy818

jimy818
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 11:27 PM

AdventureDude,

Sorry, but I think you are out-of-luck. Word has it that Kai has stopped working. She used to be at Obsessions so you can check in there to see for yourself.

#7 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 04:10 AM

Apart from the criteria for posting images to the site that Rami so kindly explained, posting pic's allows other members to see some ladies they may otherwise not be aware of.
More importantly, I've also managed to gather information about her from other members posts. Although I'll be upset if she is no longer working !

#8 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 07:15 AM

Thanks Jimy... sad, but I'll check it out when I get there

#9 Nong

Nong
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:26 AM

Cause it is not allowed here to post links, or pictures with logos of commercial sites.

It also ILLEGAL to take them from other people's websites and remove the logo's and post them here, that is theft plain and simple

can someone please remove them, that is bush league

#10 Nong

Nong
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:39 AM

Yes sure, she's beautiful and gorgeous ! :P
But tell me why u just take some pics from asian-TS, resized to hidden the ATS logo, and post them here ? :X :X

That was done illegally, Mlay....someone else owns those photos and taking off the logos does not transfer ownership, it just makes a bush-league posting of someone else's photo's with the logo's removed.

whoever posted those photos and took off the logo's did something he is not supposed to do; the moderator allowing that to happen is also doing something he should not do, plain and simple.

the photos should be deleted or the logo's left intact, plain and simple

#11 Nong

Nong
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:53 AM

[quote name="koykaeng"]Apart from the criteria for posting images to the site that Rami so kindly explained, posting pic's allows other members to see some ladies they may otherwise not be aware of.
quote]

Koykaeng, despite what the moderator "so kindly explained", what you did is not legal. Those pics were taken by someone else and paid for, and that logo was an advertisement; you had no right to delete that logo and you should either post them here with the logo intact or not post photos from other websites at all, those pictures are the property of someone else.

If you are not allowed to post photos from websites here with logo's, may I kindly suggest that you take your own pictures of Kai or anyone else and not deface someone else's property? Thank You.

#12 pure

pure
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 10:48 AM

cumon bitch... you wouldn't like your photos to be stripped of their logo and posted somewhere else right?

as you know it takes a lot of time, money and effort to produce quality content. its not fair to the owner of the content to have their work "stolen"

do the right thing and remove all copyrighted images that have the authors logo stripped.
***Hot Ladyboys***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci