Hi Boss 2002

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:22 AM

I am sure someone has discussed this before. I also always wondered what the hell the deal with the very odd name - Hi Boss 2002. Well i always did anyway. So i asked the cashier. 'Hi Boss' i was told is a saying (not sure what country it is from) the same as saying 'hi man'. And 2002 is the year it opened. So there is a bit of useless information for you all.

I might also add that i think on a good day this bar can be great fun. Last time i was there i had great fun with June and Joy for a couple of hours. Both very different girls and both great to talk to. The cashier is ver nice too. I dont think the place is as pushy as it has been in previous years. And on a good day there can be some sexy ladyboys in the bar. Since the opening of all the new places Hi Boss doesnt get much of a mention anymore. However the short time rooms are not nice.

Oh yes and KK i remember telling you about how i broke my vow by taking June upstairs in Hi Boss. I was complaing that i wish i hadnt done it with her becasue she is not great looking. I take this comment back as i had a few drinks with her on my last day. Lovely girl and she has a killer body. Also she must be about 8 inches and big gurth wise too. :lol: I ended up with another "massage" by joy on my last day.

#2 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:48 AM

The Cashier, Tong, is a great character and really nice girl. She's very funny and friendly, always happy to give advice on who's the best LB to take. I remember being there on New Years Eve last year and egtting a few Text messages from LBs in BKK about a bomb going off. I kept asking Tong about the Bomb and she kept telling me about Bom (the infamous psychotic LB). It went on for about 30 minutes, she just couldn't understand and at one point started calling Bom :? The last person you want to see on New Years Eve.

I love Hi Boss, when in Pattaya I tend to have a jar there every afternoon. It's not the cleanest place in town and as soon as you've used their short time rooms you want to run back to eth hotel and shower, but I'd happily head the Hi Boss appreciation society.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#3 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:18 AM

HAHA good work lad. I always buy Tong a drink. She is lovely. I dont think she has had a day off in 3 years or something like that. She must be driven mad living with all those ladyboys upstairs.

I actually had a conversation with her about Bom last wednesday. She told me the computer in her head was broken. 'Before ting tong. But now she Ba!' Thats for sure!

#4 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 06:46 PM

Posted Image
By entrox at 2007-08-12

i also had good memories in that bar..
it opens in the early afternoon and u can get good ST there. I agree.. that place improved..

Posted Image
By entrox at 2007-08-12

#5 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 06:54 PM

Entrox i think i saw her about 2 weeks ago in Hi Boss. But she has a wig now.

#6 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 03:29 AM

She was arrested on my last day in Pattaya. I mentioned in Entroxs's trip report, shame she had nice hair

#7 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:12 AM

Is Jacky still working in High Boss? She looks really good in the models here on this site, but there is not much mention of here.
I did see Entrox publish a photo of her do.

#8 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:19 AM

I remember her from before but i didnt see her this time. But i didnt go their much after 7 pm. Maybe she does the night shift.

#9 knac1966

knac1966
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 05:20 AM

Laptop are ya for real! your in the ould sod and you dont hear of Howarya Boss, dont ya want abita taaarmaac laid,!! just look at my first few letters and think,Hosanna in the Hi-Ace!! :shock:

#10 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:34 AM

Yeah of course i have heard Howaya Boss. But it was the specific 'HI' i have never heard. I have hay heard many tinkers saying Hi Boss. If the bar was called Howaya Boss 2002 i would assume it had roots in Ireland.

#11 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:45 PM

Hi Guys !!!
Anyone know if Lilli is still in Hi Boss ????? Had always a good time with her !!!
Thanks
Bo
Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:56 AM

Hi Guys !!!
Anyone know if Lilli is still in Hi Boss ????? Had always a good time with her !!!
Thanks
Bo

Was still there last month when I visited the bar.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci