Ladyboy Massage Service - Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:12 PM

Fellow ladyboy "enthusiast" Ozzie asked if I'd mind advertising a friends ladyboy massage service.

He tells me that she's a great girl, speaks near perfect English and is very sexy.
I've included some photos below and there's also a link to her website.

Her services are non-sexual, she is Wat Po qualified as she has been studying there for 3 months.

She charges 1000 Baht for One and a half hours.

You can contact her on;

e-mail: champagne_bangkok@hotmail.com

Mobile: 0871040056

Plan on trying her out myself shorty and will report back. 8)

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:27 PM

beautiful girl but without the happy endiong i dont know.couldent let that honey rub me and not want to do her. :lol: :lol:

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:17 AM

With the pictures provided I cant imagine "non sexual" massage in that case...but who knows.. :twisted:

#4 patt24

patt24
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:09 AM

I had her come to my room for massage and I liked her alot. She did a very good job at massaging and I almost fell asleep. I must admit I tried to seduce her. I didnt pressure but asked the questions and gave it a go. I'm just being honest. She is a great massuese but use her cause shes a good girl and good masseuse, not because shes a ladyboy. She had her heart broken once she said and thats why she wont fool around. If you were based in bkk and really fell in love with her and wanted LTR. And if she was into you then I think she might be interested. But not sure how recent the heartbreak. In short a very sweet girl.

#5 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:13 PM

so i take it she was the one who got the happy ending as she left the room wit her wages.think i take a rain check on that broad

#6 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:30 PM

At least she is a zillion times better looking than the last bloke who gave you a massage in Bangkok Voodoo :lol:

#7 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:04 AM

Yeah Voodoo fuck sake. How did you let the creepy old man near you??? :oops:

#8 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2007 - 11:46 PM

ok ok i just landed in bkk after a verry long flite and was worse ta wear from my alchol and sleep tab .consumption.anyway was caught napping .he came to my room at one and mint wit the pole was coming at 2 30..had some job getting that dude to go but was ready for mint when she arrived.and nothing happened wit the massage cat.i cring when i think about it :lol:

#9 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:17 PM

hmm, these photos look so familiar to me.
i received them from one ladyboy which i picked up in Cascades and lived in her home for a while. She presented me her CD with the same photos where four ladyboys (including this one) had fun somewhere together on island.
very nice pics anyway.

#10 ozzie

ozzie
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 11:01 AM

i received them from one ladyboy which i picked up in Cascades and lived in her home for a while. She presented me her CD with the same photos where four ladyboys (including this one) had fun somewhere together on island.
very nice pics anyway.

Well they were taken by me down in Hua Hin earlier this year in April jus before Songkran.

BTW thanks to Koykaeng for advertising Champagne on here for me.

#11 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:53 AM

very nice pics anyway.

Well they were taken by me down in Hua Hin earlier this year in April jus before Songkran.

BTW thanks to Koykaeng for advertising Champagne on here for me.

hi
so actually there were four ladyboys having fun on Hua Hin ?

#12 ozzie

ozzie
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 09:37 AM

Yes there were four ladyboys and also four guys.

Whats your point?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci