LB`s in gallery

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 driller

driller
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 10:34 PM

I like some of the LB`s in the gallery, is it possible to arrange a meeting?

#2 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 02:03 PM

first of all check in the gallery if the ladyboy you want to meet has information available like email or phone number, if not contact me by PM or email and I will arrange the meeting.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#3 driller

driller
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 11:17 PM

Tried to send Dremlove a mail using the addr. in the gallery, but the mail was returned undeliverable.
Do you have the right address?

#4 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:42 AM

I will check tomorrow with Dream..not sure you will get the satisfied answer even if the mail is right, cause she speaks very basic English. Anyway, will try my best.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#5 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 09:58 PM

I saw Dream last night, couldnt get clear answer about mail address, maybe next time when she come to my room we gonna check it together, anyway she will have cell number in 2 days from now, will it help you? If yes, I can PM it to you.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#6 CCLover

CCLover
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 12:48 AM

Hi Hunter,

i saw this girl called Nan from the gallery. She is HOT. Is she available? if yes, how much is the damage?
Thanks,

CCLover.

#7 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 02:35 AM

Yep, she's hot post op ladyboy, however she's good gal with day time job, so regular approach of how much etc wont work with her. It was few guys that asked me about her, and the answer is: if you have something to offer her besides money, please PM me your contacts and some details, I will pass it to Nan. Then it's up to her I believe.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#8 CCLover

CCLover
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 12:08 PM

Hi hunter,

No Offense, but what else can i offer her besides money? What would other stuff would she be interested in? I meant it in a way that how can i convince her to meet me ? what can i offer her? thanks.
Thanks,

CCLover.

#9 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 01:01 PM

Look, have u forgoten how to get a gal? Be polite, funny, make her compliments etc...is no other way I believe.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#10 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 05:37 PM

Hi hunter,

No Offense, but what else can i offer her besides money? What would other stuff would she be interested in? I meant it in a way that how can i convince her to meet me ? what can i offer her? thanks.

Be a gentleman...in all ways....when you like to have more as a St with her...lovely dinner...dancing...cabarett...ask her what she like...be yourself...
My special advice!! Go a little shopping with her...
Ladyboys love it......you will be surpriced... :mrgreen:

Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#11 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:48 PM

Guys, Nan can be contacted on pusitacupid@hotmail.com
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#12 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 04:42 PM

Just talked to Oil last night, everybody can contact her on: oilseason@hotmail.com
-=Hunting High&Low=-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci