Guess Bar - Jays birthday weekend 23/24th June

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:59 AM

Jay has decided she will be holding a weekend of festivities on the weekend of her birthday - which is actually Sunday 24th June. More details will follow once things get finalised, but if anybody has experienced a Thai bar owners birthday event, you will be well aware that hayfever sufferers need to dose up on medicines due to the vast amount of flowers being delivered to the lady in question.

Cheers
Mardhi

#2 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:05 AM

What will you get her for birthday gift?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#3 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:23 AM

Good question actually. She thinks my taste sucks - no doubt whatever it is she will take it back to the store and change it !!!!

Cheers
mardhi

#4 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 03:15 AM

The main event party will be on the Saturday night, 23rd June and will be based on a Lara Croft/Tombraider theme. Jay hit upon the idea tonight while a group of us were all in Bed Supperclub. No idea what made her think of that, but she is already planning in her mind how the uniforms will look. I would assume the hairstyles will be pretty easy to guess based on the movies.

More updates as things develop and by the way, its also Janes birthday the same night given they are twins.

Cheers
Mardhi

#5 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 03:44 AM

You decided what to give her yet?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#6 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 03:53 AM

I don't know your budget Mardhi, but how about taking her away somewhere the following weekend. Maybe Malaysia or Singapour?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#7 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:03 AM

His budget is massive right now because his horse came in at Newmarket last weekend :lol:

#8 rob30

rob30
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:08 AM

How about an exotic night with a total stranger (me)? It won`t cost you a penny and she will have a great night?

Just kidding man :wink:

#9 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:28 AM

His budget is massive right now because his horse came in at Newmarket last weekend :lol:

I could do witha few tips on the horses to boost my next LOS budget.. I'd appriciate a dead cert Pat 8)

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#10 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:37 AM

No Such Thing Sadly :(

#11 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 04:51 PM

You decided what to give her yet?

Not fully but I am asking couple of searching questions at the moment to get an idea.

Cheers
Mardhi

#12 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 04:55 PM

Thats safely tucked up in the offshore account already.

Defo a good result that one.

Cheers
Mardhi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci