Obsessions....who is a good top?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 neo2025

neo2025
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:16 AM

Who would you guys recommend for a top in Obsessions?
Any sugestions appreciated!

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:38 AM

The first name that jumps into my head would have to be May.

Also Be, Monica & Kat all equipped and capable.

Extra & Whyte also worthy of some thought, as above average equipment, but not certain on performance.

Is there any reason why you have specified Obsessions Bar :?:

Personally I'd be considering Casanova Bar particularly and also Cascades & Temptations as well.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 ma-kore

ma-kore
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:17 PM

Casanova is THE lady boy bar imho.

I cant wait to hit it next week :) But the thought of going alone this time is a bit much, they are bound to swarm

#4 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2007 - 02:39 AM

no prob goin alone as thats wat i di.first i get tanked up in big dogs then march straight in like a pro take my seat and the rest wil come. :lol:

#5 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:54 PM

My first ladyboy bar was also Casanova many years ago and I thought I had stumbled into heaven. I still go there on every trip to BKK but usually just to start the night in the most over the top, amazon lb environment possible.

But those girls can be a bit intimidating :wink: , so I usually make my way to the relative safety of Cascades or Obsession :lol:

#6 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:37 AM

I do personally prefer Obsessions or Cascade ... I find Casanova a bit over the top ... and had a bad experience in my last trip

#7 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:43 PM

I absolutely love Casanova - it was the first ladyboy bar I ever had the pleasure of going to. But the amazons there are a bit out my league! :lol:

#8 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:08 PM

CRacker is all about tastes ;) .... I just found it too out of my league ... I like to have a "pleasant" time ... not a "war time" hahahaha ;)

#9 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:26 PM

Who would you guys recommend for a top in Obsessions?
Any sugestions appreciated!

No 1 is May bad i haven't seen her there lately
So many ladyboys so little time

#10 sammy69

sammy69
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:46 AM

Don,t know if Neo2025 is already in BKK, just picked up this post. I was in Obsessions this Monday June 18 and i have to say that mama Riga manages a stunning group of girls.
Specific to Neos quest, Anne has to be a good choice, that girl is up for anything.
Extra was very active on Monday, word has it that she has lost her US sponsor so I guess she will also be up for it.
Angie and Monica were both looking great - not sure of orientation.
Kartoon, Chompoo and Areeya were both visiting that night but, heard some expensive tales about the last two.
Biggest surprise of the night was Whyte (Pom on this site December 2006 - what did the cameraman give her to make her look so flushed and fat?) Word is that Whyte is a passive starfish but she gave me a right drilling in February. Since then she has gone AWOL and somebody else now wears number. Sitting in Big Dog late Monday and Whyte cruises by headed for Obsessions looking stunning in a very expensive looking designer dress. I went into Obsessions later and spoke to Jenny - number 2 - no good to Neo, cock the size of my little finger! She told me that Whyte was approached by a punter but, told that she was not available and, when he offered her 5000 baht she told him to stuff it. What is going down with that girl??? Obsessions is still the best for me.
Sammy.

#11 alex9999

alex9999
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:30 PM

Hey all a tip here.

Go out of Nana and turn right at the corner, head for the small beerbars around Landmark.

There you find lots of girls that like topping, believe me.

Take care all and have a good and save time.

Alie

#12 R.Anderson

R.Anderson
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:21 AM

someone help me out on this.. casonova.

I hear you get swarmed etc but whats the big deal about that? i mean, the way people sound makes it seem like its a prison rape. Surely its just a bit of groping and touching? Am i being naive.. i am 24 and a ladyboy virgin.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci