hotel in bkk

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 jazzyhorndog

jazzyhorndog
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 07:21 PM

hi guys i'm travelling to bkk in four weeks with no idea for where to stay ive read through all the comments on here and im still none the wiser any help would be much appreciated. there are 3 of us travelling and we are looking to have three seperate rooms (maybe penthouses if price is right) hotesl must be in the heart of the action and lb +gg friendly. hopefuuly you will be able to give me some much needed advice. thanks in advice for your help :oops: :oops:

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 07:36 PM

What are you prepared to pay per night for accommodation ?

That will certainly assist fellow forum members to make some recommendations.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 jazzyhorndog

jazzyhorndog
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:15 PM

we probably would stretch to 70 euro a night i think thats a little over 3000thb each am i right?

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:39 PM

I would suggest you have a look at the Majestic Grande

http://www.majesticg...com/default.asp

#5 jazzyhorndog

jazzyhorndog
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:05 PM

thanks pat looks great just wonderin is it lb friendly any extra 4 guests? any recommendations for best place to go we plan on a visit to club 131 on our travels but any others that shouldnt be missed in bkk? thanks for the help

#6 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:25 PM

Would not have suggested it jazzyhorndog, if it is not LB friendly :lol: Very close to Guess Bar, five minute walk door to door and Nana Plaza with it's four Ladyboy and many GoGo Bars is only a hop, skip and a jump away.
No extra fee for guests.

A similar standard of accomodation can be found in Pattaya at LK Metopole or LK Royal Suites
http://www.lkpattaya...pole/index.html

#7 jazzyhorndog

jazzyhorndog
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:42 PM

thanks pat your info is much arreciated as this will be our first time over is there anything you think we should'nt miss while here or things we should not touch if you let me know ill owe u a pint thanks again for your help :D

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 10:25 PM

I would also recommend the Grand Business Inn Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 11. It is about 15 min walk away from Nana and 20 min from Guess Bar (10 and 15 if you walk fast!).

The link is here: http://www.grandbusi...n.net/index.htm

Guest friendly, no extra charge, with high speed internet in the room (free network port) and free internet on lobby computers for the guests.

Rates as follows:

Internet rates:
Superior Room 1600 Baht
Premier Room 1600 Baht
Premier Suite 2000 Baht
Executive Room 2000 Baht
Executive Suite 2000 Baht

Free breakfast (basic, but ok)

I stay here whenever I visit Bkk - staff are very helpful as well. Guest has to leave ID at the front desk.

#9 jazzyhorndog

jazzyhorndog
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:26 AM

THANKS RXPHARM will check it out. whats the taxi service like in bkk cheap expensive better off witt public transport any info is appreciated

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:57 AM

THANKS RXPHARM will check it out. whats the taxi service like in bkk cheap expensive better off witt public transport any info is appreciated

Taxis are readily available and extremely cheap, and despite traffic being pretty heavy at times, the cost of a trip anywhere in Bangkok will be of little concern to your budget.

Most of the regular travellers tend to base themselves in the "Sukhumvit" area, so chances are you'll be able to walk to both Nana Plaza (the home of 4 dedicated ladyboy bars) and to the Guess bar a short stroll up the road.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#11 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 06:46 PM

Is the Grand Business inn LB friendly also?

I am planning on staying there in July. Any other forum member in Bkk at the end of the month then?

Ric

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 06:52 PM

Is the Grand Business inn LB friendly also?

I am planning on staying there in July. Any other forum member in Bkk at the end of the month then?

Ric

If rxpharm is staying there, I'd bet my left testicle it's "LB friendly".

They even roll out the red carpet for your ladyboy. :lol:

I just love the term "LB friendly", it makes me think of all these hotel staff fussing over you ladyboy partner to ensure they get the 5 star treatment during their stay.

Cheers
Koykaeng

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci