From a newbie

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chopped

chopped
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 08:04 PM

Hi all sorry that I have not done a previous introduction bit, I know some boards seem to get really uptight about that, don’t understand why.

I am not what I would class a veteran traveller to Thai bit the trip in April was my 14th across 17 years, with 15 of those trips across the last 10 years.

Have been a fringe dweller to LB activity for quite a while but to be honest in the past the aggression of LB bars and the LB pick pockets is Patong for the drunk punters walking home really put me off, not game to say left a bad taste in my mouth.

I was in Thai April 2007 and left on 15th, I stayed at Bkk for the last few days as my flight left early.
Trip was Pattaya, see an old mate, definitely would not understand my LB curiosity.
So I dropped into String Fellows (I call it rope blokes) for my first encounter. I had a previous TG encounter with me for Dutch courage the first night and set my sights on a future target. Returned the next night, I think through my alcohol induced haze, and my previous prey was unavailable so I ended up with another lovely selection from the stable of beauties on offer, to many choices only one body, bugger.
Went upstairs and enjoyed the room, I have been to short time rooms in Thai where I have been more worried about catching something from the room as opposed to my choice for gymnastics. Oh bye the way did I forget to say that I also enjoyed my selected company immensely?
Well after no longer counting myself as a cherry lad, to old to be called a boy now, bugger again, so another night I sampled the delights of Club 131. Here I seemed, or the alcohol seemed, to be more adventurous and I allowed myself to be convinced to take up two of the lovelies, or they convinced me again as there was no pressure no problems, but I was only a giver I’ll have you know. This was also a memorable experience.
I can only offer congratulations to the owners of these two bars for having a no pressure environment. Finally someone, numerous obviously, have realised that high pressure combined with newbies, or even interested people, is the way to go. Even if the newbie decides this is not for him he will not leave feeling he has been pressured into ladies drinks and grabbed by the nob etc, far more likely to get him back if he changes his mind in the future.

For me I do not class myself as fully turned to the dark/right side but I will be active participant in visiting these bars again as I found the experience both in the bar and in the rooms as fun pleasurable and without pressure. I think I will never give my desire away for the taste of a sweet tasting Thai pussy, but I am definitely over the sick buffalo, mother, brother motorbike accident shite, that I am hoping you do not get from LBs, and of course we should not have to worry about I can’t send my children to school no money crap.
I have stupidly been burnt many times from TG stories asking for money, but no flaming more!

Hope that I haven’t waffled to long, thanks for the info and I hope to meet some BMs next trip in December.
Cheers Steve.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci