• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 pathway

pathway
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 07:53 AM

Hi
Will be staying at Nana hotel in November. Is there a dancing club or disco in the Hotel? Where do the ladyboys go to dance or do they just dance in the go-go and beer bars? I like to dance, but would love the company of a LB when I decide to go dancing. Any thoughts or suggestions on dancing with the LB greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
California (West Coast)

#2 ken2145

ken2145
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:36 AM

Yes, there is many good bars in the nana to find a lb. The Guess Bar,Obsession,Casanova, Temptation,Cascade, or KC3. Now for the disco thing, i have no clue if there is any near nana that have lb.

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2007 - 03:21 PM

The Ladyboys have their own fav places to go dancing and for many the favourite is Bed Supper Club on Sukhumvit Soi 11.

Don't forget to take photo ID for entry, my driving license is good enough.

http://www.bedsupperclub.com/

#4 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:10 PM

Forget the Disco in Nana Hotel... its got a no-LB rule
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#5 pathway

pathway
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 07:53 AM

Hi
Will be staying at Nana hotel in November. Is there a dancing club or disco in the Hotel? Where do the ladyboys go to dance or do they just dance in the go-go and beer bars? I like to dance, but would love the company of a LB when I decide to go dancing. Any thoughts or suggestions on dancing with the LB greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
California (West Coast)

#6 ken2145

ken2145
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:36 AM

Yes, there is many good bars in the nana to find a lb. The Guess Bar,Obsession,Casanova, Temptation,Cascade, or KC3. Now for the disco thing, i have no clue if there is any near nana that have lb.

#7 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2007 - 03:21 PM

The Ladyboys have their own fav places to go dancing and for many the favourite is Bed Supper Club on Sukhumvit Soi 11.

Don't forget to take photo ID for entry, my driving license is good enough.

http://www.bedsupperclub.com/

#8 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:10 PM

Forget the Disco in Nana Hotel... its got a no-LB rule
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci