Temptations?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 02:16 AM

We hear good and bad things about every ladyboy bar currently in operation, except for Temptations in nana plaza. Not so much as a whisper about temptations lately.
When i visited early this year i thought it wasnt bad in there with a few stunners available, but somehow often overlooked by the majority of lb poachers.
I know the other 3 bars in nana mostly steal the glory from temps, but i think it's always worth a quick
once-over when you begin a nana assault. It seems all us proclaimed lb connoisseurs forget to pop in when we are doing the nana circuit.

So whats the verdict on temptations? Underated ladyboy venue.. or.. A waste of space?

#2 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 02:53 AM

It's too cramped and narrow for me. Most of the LBs there seem to me unmemorable, but it's more a case of average talent rather than poor quality.

the problem is that most guys tend to head staright to one of the other bars or do the rounds and work there way up, and with tempatations being so small and plain, in style and quality, not many peoepl make it a regular.

But it's got to be a welcome 4th bar.

Tar can make a difference if she's wearing her body stocking!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:16 AM

It's definitely the fourth ranked LB bar in Nana among many of us who make routine visits, although it holds a special place in my heart because at Temptations is where I first lay eyes on Areeya around 3 years ago and I just had to have her :lol:

#4 ClassOf89

ClassOf89
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 04:14 AM

Bf'd a Casanova girl in Jan and took her in there, she knew a few girls in there so had the chance to sit back and observe. Some crackers in there, especialy the one with the peroxide hair. I will go back alone next time!

#5 overthetop

overthetop
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 05:38 AM

have to say i enjoyed myself in there also lost a sliver gucci chain in there on one night didnt know where i had lost it
but when i returned the next night one on the girls had found it and returned it to me
of course i gave her a good tip

and finished that night with nonee a very sweet girl

#6 JaiDee

JaiDee
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 09:56 AM

to be honest I have no idea how this bar stays open; it is cramped, you have to strain your neck to see the ladyboys, and the talent is average at best.

Obsessions and Cascades are all you need IMO, over 100 ladyboys and at least 60-70 of them are cute. Guess Bar is cool also, different from the Nana 'same old -same old' and cute girls there as well, also much better than temptations.

#7 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 10:15 AM

You are right, Temptations is underrated. It is very narrow and you are right there center stage - for better or for worse.

I have barfined a young hottie there from each of my 2 trips to Bangkok.

Obesessions is the best spot,..followed by the cavernous Cascaeds. I saw some hotties in Cassanova,..but the agression detracted form the experience.

I say give Temptations a shot.
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:17 AM

There are sometimes a few "gems" to be found at Temptations, but compared to the other ladyboy bars at Nana Plaza, I rate it clearly at the bottom.

My rankings at the moment would be;

1. Obsessions
2. Cascades
3. Casanova
4. Temptations

Given Temptations is physically a small space does limit the number of staff you can employ however there is no reason you can't be a bit more selective with the ladyboys you choose to employ.

Guess Bar is also on the small side, but Jay has actively sought to employ quality ladyboys.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#9 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:41 PM

No 4 bar in Nana, like Pat said.I didnt even bother to go there last days of my bkk stay. Cascades is the best. Casanova is not for the weak. That was the first bkk lb bar i ever walked into in my life, no costumers, i was the only one, 3 secs later i had 7 amazons taller
than me, and i'm 6ft. dragging me from one couch to the other. Not a bad thing but after awhile its just annoying.
Obsessions i only visited once, since i decided i better not show my face there for awile :)

#10 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:41 PM

Cascades is the best.
Go one ST with DAWAN from Cascades and you forget all the other LBbars :twisted:

#11 JaiDee

JaiDee
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 06:24 PM

Casanova is not for the weak. That was the first bkk lb bar i ever walked into in my life, no costumers, i was the only one, 3 secs later i had 7 amazons taller
than me, and i'm 6ft. dragging me from one couch to the other. Not a bad thing but after awhile its just annoying.

pretty classic! I never have that problem there as most of the girls know me and know that I will never take 'em out, I just go in there on occassion for a look-see at which new linebackers they have brought in to compliment their staff.

But I have seen guys like you get mobbed in there and I feel your pain :(

#12 insearchofxxx

insearchofxxx
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:06 AM

I think, you are right: Temptations is often underrated.

Compared to Casanovas, the hassling factor is relatively low. And - compared to the other venues, it is relatively small and intimate, so for a newbie or someone looking for a more relaxed atmosphere, it is a good starting point. And - you do not necessarily need dozens of stunners, if your Miss Right for this night is there, why bother about others?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci