• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:43 PM

iwe found this small "hotel" on the net..they are indeed guestfriendly to LB`s and to what i know no reception (only 4 apartments :lol: it looks realy nice..and its located very close to the LB scene in Phuket....

i have booked one of the suites in april where 4 sure iam going to the cocktail and dream bar www.kohjoy.com where they have a nice selection of LB`s according to the photos...it was the owner of that bar that wrote to me that the hotel was guestfriendly.. :lol:

the website 4 the "hotel" is www.theplacetostayphuket.com and if some of you have tried it...i would be happy 4 some feedback..

cheers...

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:50 AM

Yes stayed there before and it's ok however, the only bedding they provide is a sheet :? No blankets or quilt. The jasmine in Pattaya used to be the same until having booked for a month I left after 3 days. Then they went out and brought some proper bedding..
Maybe it's me but I like to sleep under some bed clothes and not just a sheet. :D

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 25 March 2007 - 02:01 PM

Maybe it's me but I like to sleep under some bed clothes and not just a sheet. :D

why...actually if the LB is cold...you will be warm.. :mrgreen:

was i right about theres no reception btw?? cant imagine that they will have reception 4 just 4 suites.. :wink:

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:32 PM

No reception and indeed the front door is kept locked so when I checked in, there was me downstairs banging on the front door for fully 10 minutes before another guest saw my plight.
The rooms themselves are great, just wish they had some more suitable bedding.
I can see where they are coming from though, cos with no bedding, one is inclined to only have the A/C on low :o Where as I like to rank it up and get under the quilt :lol:
Location is excellent by the way and I reckon every katoey in Patong has stayed there at some time before, because despite it's small size, they all know where it is :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci