• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 roker

roker
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:10 PM

http://www.goldenpal...l.com/accom.htm

Anybody tried the Golden Palace on sukhumvit Soi 1?

Guest friendly ? and how is the rooms condition ?

Thanks

#2 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 10:02 PM

I don't know this place. I'd be surprised if its up to much as Soi 1 is not exactly the nicest of locations - but would be interested to know myself - espeically as it seems to be a budget hotel with a pool in that area - which is uncommon. The only one i know of in the budget range with a pool is Nana Hotel itself which is LB friendly - with the exception of Angels Disco downstairs which to my knowledge still bars LB's from entry.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#3 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:38 PM

That's correct Brit, angels disco in the nana hotel is off limits to lbs.
The ggs in there are nothing to write about either. Id much rather just stand outside in the car park, as everything will pass through there anyway.
With nana plaza just 4 meters across the road, you would need to have your pulse checked if you were to spend time in angels disco!

With so much information that we have here on the hotels around nana, it's very hard to make the wrong choice for your budget!

LB-69 forum gives you value and confidence.. Like i said once before, you basically design your whole trip right here!

LB-69 holidays.... Admin :?: :idea:

#4 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 04:21 PM

Actually - what a pity Angels is offlimits.

I love that format for a club. The dance floor is very "old school" and more like a format us 30/40-somethings remember. It feels like you're a teenager again at the disco.

I think it's cool to have a drink and dance with your LB of choice that night before giving her a jolly-rodgering upstairs. Plus its self contained in the one establishment; being within the Nana Hotel. I wish the management would change their mind on that LB-offlimts clause.

Do any of the guys here know the owner of Nana Hotel; that he could persuade the guy to allow some LB freelancers in?
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#5 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:05 PM

Do any of the guys here know the owner of Nana Hotel; that he could persuade the guy to allow some LB freelancers in?

Taksin would have a better chance of being the next prime minister than getting that place to change it's policy.
Problem is most nights the disco is full so no need to change and that is the same logic they apply to the bedrooms which are fully booked weeks in advance yet some of them are quite frankly disgraceful.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci