• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:10 AM

Guys...

I am back in BKK tomorrow Saturday...but unfortunately my Company wants me to stay in the FUCKING Company apartment... so I am thinking on getting something to be there the nights I want ... What are the recommendations? ... I will be able to pay something like 40-60 dolars a night with no problem ... will be 6-7 nights.... damn Company :(

I will be hitting Cascade / Obsessions early Saturday after I go to the Emerald Buddha temple ... yeah I know its very turistic, but I am really looking forward it .. even that in July I will move permanently to BKK ;)

Thanks in advance for the suggestions! :)

NB:How good is to pay 2000 for the whole night? Sounds reasonable?

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:44 AM

Just moved your post to the accommodation and travel section !

So basically we are talking about hotels in the range 1300 - 2000 Baht.

At the low end is Dynasty Inn Hotel, not bad for the money providing you can get one of the newer rooms, and the Nana Hotel which personally I find past it's use by date.

Definitely more options once you head above 2000 Baht and closer to 3000 Baht.

I believe the best accommodation in the area is the Dynasty Inn Grande, which is virtually brand new and will set you back 2280 Baht per night, just outside your range ?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:47 AM

Dynasty Inn Grande would be my suggestion

There are quite a few posts on the Nana hotels have a read.

At $60 you should have a few to choose from

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:06 AM

Yep....DIG too for me these days now that (after 15 years) I have graduated from the sex tourists haven which is The Nana Hotel :lol: Although I do have a minor criticism of DIG...No arse squirter in the rooms, at least not in the front ones however, I have never yet stayed in the slightly newer back rooms.
Ladyboys like to make good use of the water pistol up the bum :P

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:08 AM

No water pistols in the back rooms either.....so to speak.

Perhaps you need to bring your own Turkey Baster ! :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#6 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:46 AM

The facilities in eth rooms tend to be identical, but with the rooms at the back you don't get the sit in balcony, which I really like.

Despite not havnig teh squirter, it is nice to have a good shower seperate from the bath tub.

#7 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:19 PM

Dinasty Inn Grande wont be a problem ... I can easily go for the 2250 baht ... Do you have to make reservations well in advance, or I can make it once I get there....

I hate that the damn Company has the apartment!!! .... otherwise my ass will be in the Sheraton or similar GRRRRR ... LOL

NB:Koy no problem for the move ... by the way, anybody up for some party tomorrow or sunday? or anytime this week!??? LOL :)

#8 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:45 PM

Dinasty Inn Grande wont be a problem ... I can easily go for the 2250 baht ... Do you have to make reservations well in advance, or I can make it once I get there....

I hate that the damn Company has the apartment!!! .... otherwise my ass will be in the Sheraton or similar GRRRRR ... LOL

NB:Koy no problem for the move ... by the way, anybody up for some party tomorrow or sunday? or anytime this week!??? LOL :)

If you know your dates then it helps to book in advance, you shouldn't be disappointed with the DIG and yuo don't normally have to pay a deposit, they just ask for you to be kind enough to tell them asap if you can't make eth reservation.

#9 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:32 AM

Guys...

I am back in BKK tomorrow Saturday...but unfortunately my Company wants me to stay in the FUCKING Company apartment... so I am thinking on getting something to be there the nights I want ... What are the recommendations? ... I will be able to pay something like 40-60 dolars a night with no problem ... will be 6-7 nights.... damn Company :(

I will be hitting Cascade / Obsessions early Saturday after I go to the Emerald Buddha temple ... yeah I know its very turistic, but I am really looking forward it .. even that in July I will move permanently to BKK ;)

Thanks in advance for the suggestions! :)

NB:How good is to pay 2000 for the whole night? Sounds reasonable?

Most of the nana ladyboys will go all night for 2000.
cheers

#10 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:20 PM

thanks for the advice ...

I have paid last week 2000 to one freelance I found in sukhumvit... I was just asking how good is 2000? ... is it reasonably good, very good ... or too good? lol ... i guess its OK ... mai ben rai! ;)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci