Angeles City, Phil action?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:36 AM

Heading back to Angeles City in April for a month of beer, babes and adobo.

I have made few trips before - but only indulged in the lovely gg filipinas. I have only chased LBs in Thailand as there are no dedicated bars in Pi for LBs like one would find in Bangkok /Pattaya.

I have seen a few less attractive LBs on the street,..but nothing very tempting.

Any tips or cruising areas I can check out for when I'm in the mood?
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#2 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:37 PM

Forget about to find decent ladyboys in or around Angeles. There are better places for this like Cebu or Manila.

But you want to stay 1 month in Angeles? Wow, i had enough of this place after 4 days. Not a lot to do there except of beer and babes.

#3 rayton

rayton
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:43 PM

wow bar on santos street has LBs at night. i really enjoyed just hanging out there and drinking for a few hours.
the ST room makes hi-boss look like the hilton, but i'd much rather hang out in wow bar as i like the characters in there.
i think there may be another bar called firehouse (?) approx 100 meteres on left of the road that forks off fields av.

#4 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:09 PM

Wow Bar huh? Thanks,..I'll have a look there. I will mainly be busy with GGs but I need to slip away for my dirty pelasures.

Regrading staying in Angeles for a month,...I love the place. You are correct Recoil111, there is nothing to do there in the day except sit around and drink beer (and hit the gym ). I usually take a sweetie and slip away to Cebu or Subic with her for a few days.

Thailand has better food.
Thailand has better shopping.
Thailand is cleaner and better developed tourist infrastructure.

So why Angeles? The filipinas are miles ahead of the Thai GGs in their warmth and affection. I have found on several other trips to LOS that the Thai girls to be much more mercenary and distant than the filipinas. It ruins the GFE fantasy for me.

just my 2 cents

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#5 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:36 AM

Heading back to Angeles City in April for a month of beer, babes and adobo.

I have made few trips before - but only indulged in the lovely gg filipinas. I have only chased LBs in Thailand as there are no dedicated bars in Pi for LBs like one would find in Bangkok /Pattaya.

I have seen a few less attractive LBs on the street,..but nothing very tempting.

Any tips or cruising areas I can check out for when I'm in the mood?

#6 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:37 PM

Forget about to find decent ladyboys in or around Angeles. There are better places for this like Cebu or Manila.

But you want to stay 1 month in Angeles? Wow, i had enough of this place after 4 days. Not a lot to do there except of beer and babes.

#7 rayton

rayton
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:43 PM

wow bar on santos street has LBs at night. i really enjoyed just hanging out there and drinking for a few hours.
the ST room makes hi-boss look like the hilton, but i'd much rather hang out in wow bar as i like the characters in there.
i think there may be another bar called firehouse (?) approx 100 meteres on left of the road that forks off fields av.

#8 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:09 PM

Wow Bar huh? Thanks,..I'll have a look there. I will mainly be busy with GGs but I need to slip away for my dirty pelasures.

Regrading staying in Angeles for a month,...I love the place. You are correct Recoil111, there is nothing to do there in the day except sit around and drink beer (and hit the gym ). I usually take a sweetie and slip away to Cebu or Subic with her for a few days.

Thailand has better food.
Thailand has better shopping.
Thailand is cleaner and better developed tourist infrastructure.

So why Angeles? The filipinas are miles ahead of the Thai GGs in their warmth and affection. I have found on several other trips to LOS that the Thai girls to be much more mercenary and distant than the filipinas. It ruins the GFE fantasy for me.

just my 2 cents

#9 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:30 PM

You are right tarado! Philipinas are very nice and different then thai-girls. They also speak a far better english so it is easier to communicate.

I had fun in the nights in Angeles (especially in a bar called Lancelot) but i felt lost in the daytime. Maybe i will go again there next time time but i heard that things are changing there. Lots of Korean and Chinese guys go there now and are willing to pay a lot more then westerners. So the prices go up :( .

But write a report please if you are back from Angeles.

Have fun!

Recoil111

#10 philts

philts
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:10 AM

yeah, 1 month in Angeles, toooo long. Used to live in Manila and go to Angeles every month but after 3 nights was glad to go back to Manila!

Have to agree with you though Tarado, the GG's in Phils are good, like the GG's in Thailand used to be 20 years ago. I don't blame the Thai girls for being more business minded, just simple supply and demand.

If you had the PI GG's in Phuket you'd have everything but then I guess everyone would go there and it wouldn't be any good!

Think your idea re getting a girl from Angeles then going to a beach resort is sound.

Have fun.

#11 pangitcanada

pangitcanada
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:09 AM

Tarado i been to Angeles and i got some nice LB friends there, you might need their help, give me your contact details and i will give their cell phone numbers. My trip in Philippines is purely for fun at low cost so no need to bother about shoppping and food, fast food shop is everywhere. . . . . . cheers mate.

#12 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:22 PM

philippines no thanks
So many ladyboys so little time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci