Ladyboy gogo's Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Rogue Trader

Rogue Trader
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 04:36 AM

How amny ladyby gogo's are there in Pattaya? I only know of one Stringfellows. :?

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 04:47 AM

If you count the shithole in Soi Diamond Limmatquoi, that would make two dedicated LB A go go venues.

Goldfingers at the Beach Road end of Soi 7 has a handful of ladyboys, as it's run by Bob from Stringfellows.

There is also a small number of Ladyboys working in Kittens A go go, part of The Penthouse Hotel in Pattayaland Soi 2

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 04:54 AM

Far East Rock has three post ops within, and 2/3 pre ops who sit on the door picking their nose.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 Rogue Trader

Rogue Trader
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 04:56 AM

Thanks for the quick reply. I take it from your resonse that Limmatquoi is not what you call a top notch establishment(Service, Girls, Price)?

It seems that Ladyboys are becoming more popular

I think it strange that Pattaya the new sin city of Thailand has only the two dedicated Ladyboy gogog bars, while bangkok has so many. I can think of three just in Nana Plaza and God knows how many in Patpong.

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:10 AM

In terms of actual ladyboy venues, Pattaya is miles in front.

Don't forget there are plenty of other formats in Pattaya that feature ladyboys, such as the lounge style places and beer bars.

Pattaya has so many beer bars with small numbers of ladyboys in the mix.

As for Bangkok, there are actually 4 LB places in Nana Plaza;
Obsessions, Temptations, Casanova & Cascades.

Don't forget Guess Bar just a short stroll away !

Patpong really only has Kings Corner & Kings Castle 3.

There is also Pinocchios Bar in the area.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#6 Rogue Trader

Rogue Trader
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:20 AM

Thanks again for getting back to me so quick and the information you provided.

You mentioned Guess bar. Do you guys have any plnas of doing a Girls Of Guess bar photo shoot or video series, I think that might be cool.

Or how about making some Wallpapers of your superstars or maybe screensavers. I would'nt mind tripping out my computer in LB-69 stuff.

#7 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:28 AM

Laugh, I am still shocked KK that you have such a negative view of Limmatquoi after all the positive comments by Kliome :twisted:

Nobody threatened to knife us and I'm pretty sure that we all got out in one piece and without any hiccy's from the 4th Sex, and didnt I read it had now been fumigated.

Even DM said he had fun in there, of course going in groups now appears to be the way to go, I should be over in early April so I could drag you in and we could give it a new review :lol:

Of course I'd expect you to act as the bodyguard as I'm a bit of a wus... :wink:

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:42 AM

Well I should add that Limmatquoi was possibly the first Ladyboy bar I ever visited, and this was many years ago, when the options for ladyboy venues were few and far between.

I've been back plenty of times over the years, and can't say I've ever had a wonderful experience there.

There are usually a couple of very attractive ladyboys there, but overall the talent is mostly borderline.

I suppose one more visit won't hurt too much, purely for research purposes !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#9 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 06:07 AM

I seriously wonder hwo they survive.
The amount of bars and go-gos that are always changing owners and appearence or even closing down and reopening, and yet Limmatquio just keeps on going.
I rarely see people go in, and on the rare occasions of going in myself it seems to be pretty dead and still employing a fair few staff.
What's going on?? It must be some front for money Laundering.

#10 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 06:08 AM

Cheers
Koykaeng

What's Pinocchios Bar like?
Worth a look?

#11 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 06:20 AM

KK, i can really feel your dislike for the Limmatquoi.. Sure you don't have any skeletons you want to tell us about! :roll:

Never been there myself, but somebody must be keeping them in business.

#12 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 03:18 PM

Cheers
Koykaeng

What's Pinocchios Bar like?
Worth a look?

A bar with GG´s and LB´s in a 50/50 ratio with short time rooms on offer. Wasnt there for a long time (i actually dont like the patpong area) so i am not sure about the talent there. Try it and post your experiences!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci