hotel lb

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2007 - 10:43 PM

does anyone know a nice hotel prob 4star that lbs get in to sumwhere on thebeach rd

#2 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 02:23 AM

What's your budget?

If you've got the money, why not go for a stay at the hard rock.

I'm in love with Areca Lodge. Not on beach road but within easy walking distance and amazing value for money. Search for Areca lodge on google and get the pics and prices. Can't recommend it enough.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2007 - 02:49 AM

I don't know why he asked for the beach cos Voodoo is like Dirty Mike in so far as, he comes back from Pattaya whiter than when he arrived :lol: Spending all day in bed with his chosen one.

Yes, I reckon Areca Lodge would suit him fine or one of those nice suits in LK Metro close by.

#4 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:42 PM

Hey Pat how you doin ? yes you are right if i lay on the beach i actually reflect the sun i guess not dissimilar to a piece or tin foil :lol:

DM :twisted:

#5 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:53 PM

Doing ok Mike...We just need you to be a bit more active on here with some your anecdotes and stories you dirty cunt :lol:

#6 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 01:43 AM

agree with pat there,
entrox is taking the lead over dirty mike.!!!
:twisted:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 01:49 AM

I have a feeling he's still downloading and catalouging the 12 gigs of pictures he took over Christmas.

~Give us a teaster DM

#8 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:46 AM

ok kliome wil look that up thanks.i know pat that i leave whiter than i arrived but i am a changed man .instead of getting up at 5 i wil be rising a hour earlier.i need a bit of comfort to do the dirty deed in :lol: as they say when in rome do as the mexicans do and thats nothing.

#9 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:13 AM

If you want 4 star hotel i strongly recomend LK Metropole over Areca. Nothing wrong with it but eaven delux room are pretty small and the balcony almost non existent.
I stayed in the Metropole suite 1, it's to big if your alone but have many other room types check it out.
http://www.lkpattayahotel.com/

#10 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:03 AM

sweet as rolle wil check it out dont know y i am looking 4 hotel when i havent even booked flite yet.but saying that i got up one day and booked bkk 4 the next. :lol:

#11 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:28 AM

I found the rooms at Areca a very good size, although agreed on the balconys, you have to make sure get a delux room if yuo want a decent balcony.

If you need a big suite sized rooms, they did have suites available from around 2,000bht, although I'm not sure on the size (look big on the site at least).

#12 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2007 - 10:43 PM

does anyone know a nice hotel prob 4star that lbs get in to sumwhere on thebeach rd

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci