Carrot (Hi Boss 2002)

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:43 AM

Here is a pic of the ultra freaky versitile Carrot.Just found the pic. She is armed with a pretty danderous wepon! She can look a little average and not bothered some of the time. But when she is arsed dressing up she is really very very sexy. i hear she is now working in Puuk Bar beside hi boss. i am a big fan of her and she is great fun to talk with or play pool with in Puuks (worst pool table in Pattaya). I never atually fucked her but messed around with her on many occasions. Has anyone ever fucked her?

Maybe people are put off by her sceene with the apeman??? She oesnt get many mentions on this forum! I dont know why people are so put off by ladyboys fucking him. Every lb has fucked worse than him. They are hookers!It aint a big deal!

Also a pic of Me with kiki too. Sexy

#2 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:44 AM

sorry couldnt upload the kiki pic???? Ill try again.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#3 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 05 March 2007 - 02:43 PM

I've never been with Carrot. But personally I think she is very sexy, love her body & fun attitude, from what I've seen.

#4 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 11:19 PM

Here is a pic of the ultra freaky versitile Carrot.Just found the pic. She is armed with a pretty danderous wepon! She can look a little average and not bothered some of the time. But when she is arsed dressing up she is really very very sexy. i hear she is now working in Puuk Bar beside hi boss. i am a big fan of her and she is great fun to talk with or play pool with in Puuks (worst pool table in Pattaya). I never atually fucked her but messed around with her on many occasions. Has anyone ever fucked her?

Maybe people are put off by her sceene with the apeman??? She oesnt get many mentions on this forum! I dont know why people are so put off by ladyboys fucking him. Every lb has fucked worse than him. They are hookers!It aint a big deal!

This all you ve got from carot aka Es?

Also a pic of Me with kiki too. Sexy

#5 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:19 AM

She is great fun to be with, I spent a few days with Carrot and had a great time and will be meeting her again in May :D

Attached Files

#6 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:22 AM

Another pic of S ( Carrot ) as I know her taking a nap in the Majestic Grande Hotel in BKK at 09-30am after getting the bus up from Pattaya

Attached Files

#7 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:10 AM

This one taken from a Areca Lodge balcony- Pattaya

Attached Files

#8 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:42 PM

This one taken from a Areca Lodge balcony- Pattaya

welcome to the forum Dave
So many ladyboys so little time

#9 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:47 PM

Hi costassg

Me and BigTel with be in Pattaya 2nd May, Billy has forwarded me your thai sim number so we hope to see you around mate
Are you gonna be there then?

OOPS, just read your PM costassg, see you on the 3rd then pal :D

Dave...UK

#10 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:26 AM

Hi costassg

Me and BigTel with be in Pattaya 2nd May, Billy has forwarded me your thai sim number so we hope to see you around mate
Are you gonna be there then?

OOPS, just read your PM costassg, see you on the 3rd then pal :D

Dave...UK

meet for some serious lb hunting.who stands in the way dies.i ve got lisence to kill from the authorities 8) :)
So many ladyboys so little time

#11 freakslikeme69

freakslikeme69
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:48 AM

This is one cute girl, how old is she, no more then 20 I would guess. Also Carrot gets my carrot hard. :roll:
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#12 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 05:36 PM

She was 20 last december

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci