Soi 23

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 08:29 PM

This may be more of an information post than a field report, but I trust our esteemed moderators will move the post to the appropriate category.

I was at an Embassy on Soi 23, with a couple of hours to kill in the afternoon, so I walked to the end of the Soi. There is a university located there, and I just happened to be there at the end of classes in the afternoon. I was amazed at the number of ladyboys leaving the University, dressed in their cute little blue skirts and white shirts. I managed to strike up a conversation with one of them, and, yes, there are quite a number of ladyboys enrolled in that University. Might be a great place to meet and befriend ladyboys who are not necessarily in P4P.

But, of course after I completed my business at the Embassy, I went staight to Guess bar, where Jay and her girls treated me very well. The Guess bar is a wonderful place to relax and has some extremely lovely girls to ensure you leave with a smile on your face.

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:41 PM

It's true a large number of Ladyboys are enrolled in a University courses and why shouldn't they be.
Even some of those that work in the Bangkok GoGo bars are at University.

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:46 PM

Dan, thanks for the info, what time the gals go out of the classses? 3PM 0r 4 PM?

#4 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:14 AM

I was sitting on the park benches just inside the gates to the University between 3 and 4. So i would assume classes are released at 3. It made getting an India visa worth while.

#5 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 08:29 PM

This may be more of an information post than a field report, but I trust our esteemed moderators will move the post to the appropriate category.

I was at an Embassy on Soi 23, with a couple of hours to kill in the afternoon, so I walked to the end of the Soi. There is a university located there, and I just happened to be there at the end of classes in the afternoon. I was amazed at the number of ladyboys leaving the University, dressed in their cute little blue skirts and white shirts. I managed to strike up a conversation with one of them, and, yes, there are quite a number of ladyboys enrolled in that University. Might be a great place to meet and befriend ladyboys who are not necessarily in P4P.

But, of course after I completed my business at the Embassy, I went staight to Guess bar, where Jay and her girls treated me very well. The Guess bar is a wonderful place to relax and has some extremely lovely girls to ensure you leave with a smile on your face.

#6 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:41 PM

It's true a large number of Ladyboys are enrolled in a University courses and why shouldn't they be.
Even some of those that work in the Bangkok GoGo bars are at University.

#7 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:46 PM

Dan, thanks for the info, what time the gals go out of the classses? 3PM 0r 4 PM?

#8 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:14 AM

I was sitting on the park benches just inside the gates to the University between 3 and 4. So i would assume classes are released at 3. It made getting an India visa worth while.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci