Club 131 Soi 131 Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:36 AM

Preview - 27th Feb Franck the new owner of Club 131 had a preview party for photos etc. Wow what a team. There were about 15 LB's in attendance and all terrific. Franck expalined that the final line up was incomplete as some of the new employees still working out their existing contracts. The bar is great - discrete - the soi is quiet and no pavement sitting so looks like ordinary bar.

Once inside it is comfortable with bar area (pool table at the back) and an upper floor with sofas - I sat with 3 employees.

The ST rooms are nice and clean. The thing I like is that if you are a bit "shy" this place looks normal and when inside you are not visible. I guess that most of us do not want to advertise what we want and Club 131 fulfills that need for pleasure with privacy.

Bar opens tonight and hope to be there if GG will let me out again.

#2 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:22 PM

Sounds like Franck has thought of everything. Can't wait to see the picks and be there myself in a month's time. Good luck to all concerned.

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2007 - 02:22 PM

Thanks for that Rossco.

Did any of the LB's head for the ST rooms with a punter on preview night :lol:

#4 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 03:00 PM

Thanks for that Rossco.

Nope. You were not here … to be the first :twisted: , but anyway, today some action are expected upstairs ... :roll:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 03:03 PM

A few preview photos of some of the Club 131 ladyboys;

Thanks for the photos Franck !

http://www.lb-69.com...s.php?album=339

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#6 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:12 PM

In Feb. I went to soi Yamato (13/1), see only 2 GG Agogo Bars. Maybe I missed this new bar, do you have a foto outside of bar?

#7 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:19 PM

Wow! May is a total hottie!

#8 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:39 PM

I concur with Ric007 about May, Lio is also a fine very fine IMHO

#9 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:36 AM

Preview - 27th Feb Franck the new owner of Club 131 had a preview party for photos etc. Wow what a team. There were about 15 LB's in attendance and all terrific. Franck expalined that the final line up was incomplete as some of the new employees still working out their existing contracts. The bar is great - discrete - the soi is quiet and no pavement sitting so looks like ordinary bar.

Once inside it is comfortable with bar area (pool table at the back) and an upper floor with sofas - I sat with 3 employees.

The ST rooms are nice and clean. The thing I like is that if you are a bit "shy" this place looks normal and when inside you are not visible. I guess that most of us do not want to advertise what we want and Club 131 fulfills that need for pleasure with privacy.

Bar opens tonight and hope to be there if GG will let me out again.

#10 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:22 PM

Sounds like Franck has thought of everything. Can't wait to see the picks and be there myself in a month's time. Good luck to all concerned.

#11 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2007 - 02:22 PM

Thanks for that Rossco.

#12 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 03:00 PM

Thanks for that Rossco.

Nope. You were not here … to be the first :twisted: , but anyway, today some action are expected upstairs ... :roll:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci