Photo

Decent Accomodation Near Nana & Other Info?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 peterg123

peterg123
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 12:33 AM

Anyone recommend a few decent mid-range hotels ( i.e. aircon, shower, TV, decent sized rooms etc) in the Nana Plaza general area ( 3-4 blocks or more) that are reasonably discreet but also no-question-asked if one arrives with a Ladyboy ( apart from ID deposit?). I'm coming for fun but I am a discreet kinda guy by nature, so a loud hotel with paper walls next to a Go Go club is not what I have in mind, nor the Sheraton! Not a fuckatorium!

And is it tru I should pay for a double room in Thailand if I am expecting a friend up, or else extra charge? Or just take a single?
Am coming to LOS on 2nd Tour May 08

#2 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 12:51 AM

Hi, Try just reading/searching the forum!

This is a thread on the same page as you posted!

http://www.lb-69.com...Nana_Plaza.html

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2007 - 09:49 PM

Thank you matchman....You took the words right out of my keyboard.! perterg123 The search frunction is a great tool.

#4 Spencer

Spencer
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:54 AM

Majestic Suites, just round the corner of Nana.
Paid 1400 Baht for a double.

Posted Image

#5 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:31 AM

Someone should write a stticky with at least the basic information of the infamous hotels in BKK and Pattaya.

But I can't be arsed...

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#6 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:48 PM

Man those standard rooms in majestic are so small, that you you have to go outside to change your mind!
They are modern and clean though.
When i was there the girls at reception always had a good giggle when they saw me with a different lb every night/day. Don't know why, cos its not like i was the first person to ever bring a lb into this hotel.

#7 peterg123

peterg123
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:57 AM

Thanks for the info on the Majestic and it looks clean..the bed has to be the right size, f... the rest..hahaha
Cheers Mate
Am coming to LOS on 2nd Tour May 08

#8 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:41 PM

Man those standard rooms in majestic are so small, that you you have to go outside to change your mind!
They are modern and clean though.
When i was there the girls at reception always had a good giggle when they saw me with a different lb every night/day. Don't know why, cos its not like i was the first person to ever bring a lb into this hotel.

imagine how they react when 69billy was bringing ladyboys all over the nignt
So many ladyboys so little time

#9 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:05 PM

imagine how they react when 69billy was bringing ladyboys all over the nignt

Bet they havnt met "Dirty Mike" yet!

To be honest i wouldnt stay there again.. It was my first time on the lb scene, and that sort of thing can put a dent in your confidence. Although now i couldnt care less, at that time i was still shy and didnt need comedy from the receptionists.
I much prefer the dynasty inn.. There you feel like the invisible man.. You can bring in a cyclops and the girls at reception wont batter an eyelid.!

#10 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:27 PM

Highly recommend the Grand Business Inn on Sukhumvit 2/4, 2/11 Sukhumvit Soi 11. It is just beside the 7/11 on the right hand side of Soi 11 as you turn the corner coming from Sukhumvit Road.

It is newly renovated with good size room, has free high speed internet connection in the rooms, TV with DVD player, minibar, full size bathtubs with showers, free internet for guests in the lobby (limit 30 min per session), 24 hr coffee shop, guest friendly policy ( guests leave ID at front desk, no questions asked), no extra charge.

ROOM
Price-THB.

SINGLE SUPERIOR ROOM 1,600

DOUBLE PREMIER ROOM 1,600

PREMIER SUITE ROOM 2,000

EXECUTIVE DOUBLE ROOM 2,000

GRAND SUITE ROOM 2,500

http://www.awgroup.com/gbi/room.htm

Click on link above to view photos of the rooms. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I almost forgot, it is 10 min walk from Nana Plaza and 15 min walk from Guess Bar.

#11 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 04:19 AM

Bet they havnt met "Dirty Mike" yet!

they haven't met me yet and they will never have the chance!!room to small to meet my needs.6 ladyboys at the same time!!! :twisted:
So many ladyboys so little time

#12 Reacher

Reacher
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:27 PM

Dunno if I'm stating the obvious here but Dynasty Inn on Suk' Soi 4 (Nana) is the best place to stay. 900 to 1280 baht a night right in the heart of the action but just far enough away from the Plaza. No dramas with reception no matter who you bring home with you and no extra charge for 'guests'.
I always ask for a room in the back building because if you want to you can avoid reception altogether. However, at this hotel (almost) everyone is there for the same thing and I've never found it necessary.
Depending how long you're staying in Bkk you might want to look into renting an apt - much cheaper, last time I was there I found one for 5000 bht a month (2 months).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci