• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 katoeyboy

katoeyboy
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 08:34 PM

Hi all,

Does anyone have any info on the LB scene in Geylang? I have read some forums and Blogs that say they can be found around Lorong 16 and 18? Im in Singapore next week for the day. I have found some lovelys on Vice Sisters but the prices are a bit steep..

Cheers

KB

#2 bkklover

bkklover
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 06:30 AM

There are a few dotted around Geylang, a few in little India, but the best place to go is Romeos or Crazy Horse in Orchard Towers.

Pay anywhere from $150+ SD.

#3 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:48 AM

I suppose most of the LDBs in Orchard Towers would be freelancers from Thailand...as are the GGs.

#4 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:45 PM

Ooops! Sorry katoeyboy, didn't log in for a while.
Just for the record, the ladyboys are found only on Lorong 16 Geylang. They charge locals S$50 per hour. There are ST rooms in the area from S$6 to S$10 per hour. Condoms S$1.
You get LBs from Singapore, China and Thailand. Some of the Thais and some Singaporeans are really good lookers. Start hunting from 10p.m. for a better selection.

#5 katoeyboy

katoeyboy
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:48 AM

Tks Singdick.

I got to Singapore last Wednesday and got on the train to Aljunied station. After walking around in circles for an hour (in between sampling the local 'makan'!) I finely found lorong 16. And hey presto, withing 3 mins of walking down the street, I came a cross a lovely thai LB called 'Karen'. She was good looking, and had a smokin bod. I asked her price and she said $100.00(SGP). I was in no mood to bargain as I was tired and extremely horny! ST room around teh corner which was $10 an hour. Well without going into too much, I had an awseome time!! She was extremely horny ad loved to top. Nice cock and boy, could she use it! I'll post something soon..

Cheers

KB

#6 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:03 AM

Tks Singdick.

I got to Singapore last Wednesday and got on the train to Aljunied station. After walking around in circles for an hour (in between sampling the local 'makan'!) I finely found lorong 16. And hey presto, withing 3 mins of walking down the street, I came a cross a lovely thai LB called 'Karen'. She was good looking, and had a smokin bod. I asked her price and she said $100.00(SGP). I was in no mood to bargain as I was tired and extremely horny! ST room around teh corner which was $10 an hour. Well without going into too much, I had an awseome time!! She was extremely horny ad loved to top. Nice cock and boy, could she use it! I'll post something soon..

Cheers

KB

Feel free to tell all!
Would be nice to see a pic of some of eth singapourean LBs, just to see what the general standard is.
Definotely thinking about a stop over there this year

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#7 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:32 PM

You could try looking up the vicesisters web site. The last time I checked there were about 100 to look at.
Also check on those from Malaysia as they do cross over fairly regularly.

#8 katoeyboy

katoeyboy
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 10:09 PM

Yes, I did cruise the Vice Sisters website before I arrived in Sing and found loads of LB's offering their services. Unfortunately, most want SGP$250.00 for ST.. Most are gorgeous LB's from Phillipines and some nice local gals too. I found my LB at 5pm in Geylang. If later at night, Orchard Towers and Geylang the go. I have used the services of a certain filipino LB via Vice Sisters during my previous trip to the Lion City. She was good looking and had good bod but rushed service. Naturally, I negotiated the fee due to the very ST service I received..

KB

#9 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:45 PM

Ooops! Sorry katoeyboy, didn't log in for a while.
Just for the record, the ladyboys are found only on Lorong 16 Geylang. They charge locals S$50 per hour. There are ST rooms in the area from S$6 to S$10 per hour. Condoms S$1.
You get LBs from Singapore, China and Thailand. Some of the Thais and some Singaporeans are really good lookers. Start hunting from 10p.m. for a better selection.

#10 katoeyboy

katoeyboy
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:48 AM

Tks Singdick.

Cheers

KB

#11 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:03 AM

Tks Singdick.

Cheers

KB

Feel free to tell all!
Would be nice to see a pic of some of eth singapourean LBs, just to see what the general standard is.
Definotely thinking about a stop over there this year

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#12 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:32 PM

You could try looking up the vicesisters web site. The last time I checked there were about 100 to look at.
Also check on those from Malaysia as they do cross over fairly regularly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci