• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 nusa

nusa
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 05:28 PM

Hi,
What do you get the 2000 Baht VIP massage?
Just massages or is somesort of erotic experience included?

Can you negotiate with the lb and have sex afterward at the same venue?

Ns

#2 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 06:31 PM

Not sure of what specific massage venue you are referring too, but the price for a genuine non-sexual Thai body massage runs from B200-B500 for a standard 2-hour massage. An Oil massage usually runs B100 more. These prices are for the typical storefront massage joints found everywhere in Thailand. Fancy health or aromatherapy spas are something else...prices can run up to thousands of baht per treatment.

Now, typical sexual body massage places ("soapies") run B1500-B2500 (some very "high-end" venues in Bangkok can run much more). This normally includes a joint shower or bath, a slip & slide session on an air mattress (some places omit this), a half-ass massage for 30 mins or so, and then sex. There should not be any further charges (except, at your discretion, a tip at the end of B100-200) if the service was good. If the girl requests additional monies, firmly refuse (though such a request is very rare...mainly if they smell a possible newbie).

There are a few soapies where you have the option of just paying for the room (usually B600-B700). In that case, you negotiate for extras in the room...usually after you are all soaped-up and standing at attention. Not the best position to be in when you are negotiating a price for sexual services :P However, the shrewed punter can sometime turn the situation to his advantage. As the girl will get only a very small portion of the room fee paid (sometimes nothing), if she doesn't get her customer to purchase sexual services she basically has wasted 1.5 hours of her work day. So if you stick to a reasonable price (they often start out asking for the moon) they will almost in all cases cave.

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 06:50 PM

The place being discussed is this;

http://tootsie-massage.com/index.html

Cheers
Koykaeng

#4 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 08:57 PM

I would imagine, at those rates, it must be all inclusive. Soapies, in general, are not good value as the price is for usually 1.5-2 hours of service. Most LDBs will go long time for those rates of less (especially in Pattaya).

Howeverl, they do provide a controlled and safe atmosphere for an inexperienced or curious newbie or someone who needs utmost privacy and discretion (i.e., married or LTR guys) looking for that something extra.

#5 insearchofxxx

insearchofxxx
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 04:43 AM

Hi,
What do you get the 2000 Baht VIP massage?
Just massages or is somesort of erotic experience included?

Can you negotiate with the lb and have sex afterward at the same venue?

Ns

(By the way they have also Oil massage for 700 or 800 thb).

For VIP massage (2000 thb) you go into one of the VIP rooms: big, clean, new sheets.
She starts normally with a bath together in the big tub - time for a first severe "testing procedure".
Then she changes to the bed and you get a nice Oil massage.
After that you she gets to the only reason, why you are here: you get your happy ending. Starting with BBBJ, ending how you like.
Approximate duration 1,5 hrs.

(P.S.:
Take your K-Jelly with you. This was the first time that I met a LB, who had no K-Jelly, she then wanted to take the Oil for the Oil massage - very dangerous for the latex of your condom.)

#6 freakslikeme69

freakslikeme69
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:25 AM

So they do offer a oil massage, there is nothing about a soapy massage though. I looked at there web site and it looks like a nice clean place, it will be a must try for me, I love my massages. Think I will skip the back walk unless she is under 120 pounds
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#7 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:35 PM

DELETED

#8 freakslikeme69

freakslikeme69
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:25 AM

So they do offer a oil massage, there is nothing about a soapy massage though. I looked at there web site and it looks like a nice clean place, it will be a must try for me, I love my massages. Think I will skip the back walk unless she is under 120 pounds
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#9 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:35 PM

DELETED

#10 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:33 AM

Any more details Stevie?
Was it worth the extra?