Scammed in Obsessions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Jamie6

Jamie6
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:09 PM

Had 2 nights in Bangkok last week, First barfine was a nice, cute feminine girl from Cascade. No complaints there- she gave excellent service and had a lovely personality. But she had a tiny dick which never got hard. So on the 2nd night I wandered into Obsessions. Pressure for ladydrinks was unacceptable so I decided to chekbin and leave. Just then I spotted a nice cute feminine girl, so I called her over and bought her a drink. Asked if her tackle was operational and she replied Yes. I asked her age and she said 20. Asked if she had ID for hotel, again a Yes. So I paid bar and took her to Dynasty. She handed her ID to reception and a series of questions ensued. Finally receptionist turns to me and said "Sir we have a problem. Lady is only 17 so she cannot go loom you". Marched her back to Obsessions and asked for refund. Which was refused, but I was offered free use of short time room. At that I walked out- there is no way on this Earth I'm getting involved with an underage girl. Her name is Bee- although that's likely to have changed by now.
So Obsessions will never get any more of my business- the pressure to buy drinks is bad enough but set-ups with underage girls is downright wrong and dangerous.
Be warned guys!

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:30 AM

Hi Jamie,

I appreciate the warning being posted on the forum, as it's a serious concern, and the ramifications could be major were police to be involved.

I have been warned by Mardhi a few weeks ago that Obsessions has been hiring underage girls, so I have no doubt whatsoever about the details that you reported.

As for Obsessions response, that doesn't surprise me one bit !

For what its worth, Guess Bar has a strict policy regarding the age of ladyboys it employs, but lets face it, its just ridiculous that this can occur in Obsessions, and potentially in Cascades given the management is the same.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:57 PM

Bad luck there Jamie and you are so right to expose Obsessions who should:-

A- Not hire under age LB's.

B- Have refunded your barfine in an instant.

#4 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:35 AM

This can be a problem in any P4P situation. One way to avoid what happened to you is to check her ID card yourself. All Thais are required by law to carry their ID cards at all times. Just ask to see it and calculate her age.

The birthdate will be based on the buddhist calendar but it is easy to figure out. The current Buddhist year is 2550...so if she says she is 20 just do the subtraction and the date on the card should be 2530.

Of course, this will be of no use if the ID is fake but this is rare. This is a photo ID so that helps somewhat in verification that she is the person on the card. (But this does tend to be easier on puying jing-jing vs. sexy LD's.)

#5 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:37 AM

This can be a problem in any P4P situation. One way to avoid what happened to you is to check her ID card yourself. All Thais are required by law to carry their ID cards at all times. Just ask to see it and calculate her age.

The birthdate will be based on the buddhist calendar but it is easy to figure out. The current Buddhist year is 2550...so if she says she is 20 just do the subtraction and the date on the card should be 2530.

Of course, this will be of no use if the ID is fake but this is rare. This is a photo ID so that helps somewhat in verification that she is the person on the card. (But this does tend to be easier on puying jing-jing vs. sexy LD's.)

#6 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:07 PM

The newer ID cards also have the name, birth date and sex in English.

#7 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:03 PM

Youngest one in Obsessions that I am aware off is 15 years old. I only know because she asked to work in Guess Bar and showed Jay her ID card. Suffice to say, she was not hired, but encouraged to come back when she is old enough. The irony is that this girl looks really cute and was yacking to Jay about how many barfines she had had when she bumped into her a couple of weeks ago in Obsession. Incidentally, I am NOT going to advise what her number or name is. There are plenty of girls who are of a legal age in Obsession, just choose wisely and do your homework.

Cheers
Mardhi

#8 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 03:08 AM

was this the same Be?

http://www.lb-69.com...s.php?album=312
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#9 Jamie6

Jamie6
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 07:01 PM

No, it wasn't her.

#10 freakslikeme69

freakslikeme69
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:09 PM

this is another reason that they should go to government heath cards to work in the bars, they would be tested for STDs, you would know they were of age also if they were convicted of drug or robbery crimes they would get there card revoked. They started to do that in Tijuana, I was there when the police did a sweep of the street girls, they took all the girls that didn't have there cards out of the district.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#11 freakslikeme69

freakslikeme69
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:09 PM

this is another reason that they should go to government heath cards to work in the bars, they would be tested for STDs, you would know they were of age also if they were convicted of drug or robbery crimes they would get there card revoked. They started to do that in Tijuana, I was there when the police did a sweep of the street girls, they took all the girls that didn't have there cards out of the district.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#12 Rogue Trader

Rogue Trader
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:17 AM

Having underage girls in bars is so wrong. Not just from the moral standpoint but I don't think anyone wants to end up a guest of the Thai Goverment. Anyone seen Bangkok Hilton? :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci