Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Al

Al
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 02:48 PM

Hi everyone, I am looking for a Beautiful LB in Pattaya, anyone have any suggestions. I am going to be there a month.

Al
I am looking for fun, I enjoy all both giving and recieving, recieving alot.

#2 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:01 PM

One month stay in Pattaya in low season is too much my friend, believe me walking street looks dead more and more. Regarding ladyboys, I would suggest one of the girls from Jenny Star Bar: Ex is you like very dark and exotic look, Paris is you like very slim, perfect bottom(kinda Malay look), Sonya or A for very nice attitude, Helen if you like big cock etc. Try Natacha as well, she's post op, but the most gorgeous girl around.She gonna be back to Pattaya in 3 weeks time. Good hunt.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#3 dunroaming

dunroaming
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 11:12 AM

As others have said here Soi 6 and Hi Boss in particular are good places to look. Not only Hi Boss as it seems to me that LB's are now working in many other bars along with the BG's in Soi 6. My only caution is to avoid the LB's on Beach Road, many are thieves and can be very violent. Have a great time :wink:

#4 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 01:38 AM

Hi Boss can be good fun sometimes, the sleaziest place in Thailand...Go on Beam, Joy, Wan, and Meow. Dark skin, big cocks and sweet like somtam..;)) I dont like the baby Oil they put on all the time, but it makes their skin look so sexy.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#5 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 08:10 AM

Absolutely true with the baby Oil deal. Even after the shower one of the LBs I partied with from there was still a little slick. I almost slid off one time :)

#6 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 10:27 AM

U slid to her ass direction Bob, I know ya..
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#7 Al

Al
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 05:35 PM

Hi everyone, I am looking for a Beautiful LB in Pattaya, anyone have any suggestions. I am going to be there a month.

Al

Thank you all, i will try this place, I am really looking for a LB with a big tool. Any one know some names.
I am looking for fun, I enjoy all both giving and recieving, recieving alot.

#8 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 05:40 PM

Al, I meantioned the names already in Hi Boss bar, all of them have big ones, my guarantee.. :lol:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#9 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2005 - 02:52 AM

There is a Bar in Soi 6 (about midway on the right going from 2nd road to Beach road) it is called Pat's Bar, the staff are a collection of BG's & LB's.
My fav is a pre-op called Noy(her pics are on the asian ts preview) she is a fabulous shag with a wonderful body and an ass that can be rode like a saddle.

Of others, any trip to Pattaya is not complete until you have had an intimate hour in the company of the sensational Ex; Ex as in E :lol: xceptional

#10 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:59 PM

Noy is a deep digging top...even too deep for me sometimes..:-) But she can do girls as well and it is a big plus to her tool and appearance. Recommended.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#11 timm

timm
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 12:39 AM

Do you have some pics of the girls from Jennys ?

I know Ex and Sonya already, but the other ones are new to me

Tks
Timm

#12 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 04:35 PM

Here the pic of Jenny gals, I took it a month ago, Paris from the left, A in the middle and Sonya you know already:
Posted Image
-=Hunting High&Low=-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci