Photo

Yet another newbe hotel question. (Pattaya)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bobdabobo

bobdabobo
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 11:10 AM

Gentleman, I have been reviewing this site for a short time and soaking in all of the info on it. I have booked a flight for the first part of December, and I am still in limbo as to what hotel to stay at. I am looking for one that is multiple LB friendly, has a nice pool where I can hang out with the LB's without any patrons being uncomfortable with my guests. Something near the action of Walking Street. A place where I can have fun to the wee hours of the morning without disturbing anyone. Safe in the room would be nice. Beach view. Around 1500 baht ($40) or less, and no joiner fees.

Is this possible?

The Dynasty seems to be the choice so far, but I read a bad review about the pool on the roof not being very big. Also, what about the Dynasty Resort a little farther south.

The Sabai seems nice; however, I'm not sure if this is LB or multiple LB / GG friendly.

I've read about the Jasmine, and it sounds just about right, but is the pool in yet?

The pool option would be nice, because I know I'll be needing it to help cure hangovers.

Thank you all posters for the information I have acumulated so far!

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2006 - 09:14 PM

This place probably falls into your criteria and having just been refurbished the current rate is 800 Baht per night.

http://www2.lb-69.co...ighlight=jhouse

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci