Photo

May 24, 10 more pictures and 3 video clips of AREEYA.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#1 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 01:50 AM

Sometimes she's sweet, sometimes sexy, sometimes bitter: http://www.ladyboyhu...ls.php?album=95
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#2 ovaltine

ovaltine
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 07:54 AM

[quote name="ladyboyh"]Sometimes she's sweet, sometimes sexy, sometimes bitter

And incredibly beautiful. Thanks for posting the new photos.

I ran into a Areeya look alike on the 19th of April in Pattaya at Jenny Star bar. Just said Hi and bought her and her friend a drink and then back to the water games. Should have hung around a while.

Areeya is probably the most beautiful l/b I have ever seen. I imagine her looks make her a huge target and I guess that can make you bitter after a while.

Thanks agin for the great photo spread.

#3 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 01:35 AM

She is only bitter when she loose in video games, not because she have too much customers... lol.

If she was not looking to be a target, she will not do that work, but be a buddist nun.

One regret, she had during some days blonde hairs, why not have take pictures of her at this time (with the fake leopard clothes) ?

But right, she look great on those pictures

#4 Danny3

Danny3
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 05:37 AM

I have seen the bitter side of Areeya,its not a pretty site,and she is certainly not very beautifull when she loses her temper,which she loses quite easily, even over a customer wanting to sit with another girl
I have seen her throw her toys out of her pram,on more than one occasion,luckily its never been with me.
She is without doubt a stunning beauty,pity about her attitude.

#5 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 12:38 PM

Stewart, I do have a pics of Areeya with blond hair, you will see it soon..:-)
Danny, temper is temper, but honestly I never seen her throwing anything, or even screaming. She's different type, she just stop to communicate, keep it all inside.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#6 Danny3

Danny3
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 02:37 PM

I saw her lose her temper because someone took another girl,she shouted at him that she was no1,and that he should be taking her,the guy left with the girl and Areeya then stood by the entrance and shouted,waving her arms around,turned and stomped onto the stage,all the girls moved away from her,and after a bit of stamping and arm waving,she then sat down and sulked on the stage,she reminded me of my daughters when the were in the terrible two's,i nearly burst out laughing.
I know many people have written about her tantrums on the web,and i did not believe it untill i saw it for myself.
What i did not like most,was the fact that despite she usually gets bar fined twice a day,she begrudged someone else a customer.
But i would not argue that she is probably the most beautifull ladyboy i have ever seen,and has the best boob job i have ever seen,and i am sure many people have had a great experience with her.

#7 Ladyboy

Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 05:00 PM

thank you for you say she bad...you dont know her like i know her...if who want to know talk with me

#8 samxs

samxs
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 02:52 PM

Hi
Can anybody tell me where she works.
She is very gorgoeus.
Sam
coming to bkk on the 28th of june

#9 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 03:07 PM

Obsession bar, Nana plaza, ground floor, Sukhumvit road soi 4, Bangkok, Thailand
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#10 samxs

samxs
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 03:17 PM

Thanks, although I just noticed that there is a contact number for her.
Will be staying in Nana hotel next week, so hopefully will get in touch with some of the girls featured here.
coming to bkk on the 28th of june

#11 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 03:22 PM

Ohhh, you will...if you want it or not. So many of them floating to that hotelparking just after bars closed.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#12 Areeya

Areeya
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 08:54 PM

Hi....im Areeya here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci