• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 HokSipKhao

HokSipKhao
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 02:41 PM

Sawasdee khrap,

I am not a newbi in Thailand but a newbi for the ladyboy.

Never have anal sex before so here is my question: when you have anal sexe with a ladyboy, to they have a enema before having sex?

Is it common to have a enema before anal sex?

Thank's in advance

#2 Looker

Looker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 06:18 PM

Well..books and internet sites suggest that before anal sex with men or women a nice enema would make the whole thing a bit "cleaner" :D
However, not everybody likes that unless they are into kinky fun and so it becomes something beyond the hygienic purpose alone.
Some ladyboys, women and men of course happen to be into that and they will accept to be "enemized" but most are not.
Bring a handy rubber made pump-type enema OR you can use Terumo cateter siringes (the big plastic disposable type) that can be found in pharmacy. You may also buy those small enema prepared bottles for quick injections and maybe you'll find someone who will not mind :wink:
However, anal sex is definitely "dirty sex" and ladyboys are obviously more into it than women. If you are very concerned about cleaniless of sex..well..maybe you have to lower your hygiene stardards by few notches :D
Have fun!!

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 05:59 AM

Thai's and especially ladyboys using "ass cleaner", or call it whatever you find to be right. It exist in almost every toilet in the country. Nikel pipe with pressure of water. Makes wonders to their "pussies". I learned to use it as well from my Ex gf and found it very interesting experience. Regarding clean or not questions: in most of the cases completely clean, however accident happens.. :lol:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 freakslikeme69

freakslikeme69
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:19 PM

Thai's and especially ladyboys using "ass cleaner", or call it whatever you find to be right. It exist in almost every toilet in the country. Nikel pipe with pressure of water. Makes wonders to their "pussies". I learned to use it as well from my Ex gf and found it very interesting experience. Regarding clean or not questions: in most of the cases completely clean, however accident happens.. :lol:

I would not be to comfortable using something like that, that is in a short term hotel, that sounds dirty to me. I don't think I understand though, you don't insert it like an enema do you?
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#5 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2007 - 02:02 PM

No...You just direct the nozzle at your ring piece and pull the trigger :lol: Much much better than labouring away with toilet paper.
The reason why most ''civalised'' toilets in Thailand have them is because the sewage system can not cope with toilet paper.

#6 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:48 PM

Heh, ok, what are you guys talking about? . Cleaning the hearshey hiway before sex?
If so, good question....when accidents like that happens i almost puke, biggest turn off ever, sex act is over for me.
I heard that Thai LB´s are very clean.
I had a drunk lb once , what a mess, took me months before i recovered :(

#7 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:01 AM

Yes and if in conversation they happen to mention that they were recently suffering from an upset stomach then give them a swerve.
Those gravy stains on the sheets and towels can be costly :lol:

#8 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 01:08 AM

Please , Pat, please...... :shock:
Its awful, i dont even wanna think about .

#9 freakslikeme69

freakslikeme69
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:19 PM

I would not be to comfortable using something like that, that is in a short term hotel, that sounds dirty to me. I don't think I understand though, you don't insert it like an enema do you?
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#10 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2007 - 02:02 PM

No...You just direct the nozzle at your ring piece and pull the trigger :lol: Much much better than labouring away with toilet paper.
The reason why most ''civalised'' toilets in Thailand have them is because the sewage system can not cope with toilet paper.

#11 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:48 PM

Heh, ok, what are you guys talking about? . Cleaning the hearshey hiway before sex?
If so, good question....when accidents like that happens i almost puke, biggest turn off ever, sex act is over for me.
I heard that Thai LB´s are very clean.
I had a drunk lb once , what a mess, took me months before i recovered :(

#12 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:01 AM

Yes and if in conversation they happen to mention that they were recently suffering from an upset stomach then give them a swerve.
Those gravy stains on the sheets and towels can be costly :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci