Siam Bayshore, Amari Orchid, Marriot, Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 plumba69

plumba69
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 02:09 AM

Hi guys. Going to Pattaya for some days in mid October. Just wondering if any of u knows if one of these hotels is LB friendly ?

Hope for some answers

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2006 - 02:20 AM

The Siam Bayshore and Bayview shall charge you a 600 Baht guest fee per night unless your guest is registered with you in a double room.
Similar conditions apply at the Amari with the fee being 500 per night while the Marriott has a far more relaxed attitude and seems to let residents take guests back without charge.

#3 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 03:49 AM

Agreed. Made the rookie mistake of staying at the Bayshore/Bayview and not only was I charged extra but the Manager felt compelled to announce to anyone within earshot that "this not lady, this ladyboy". Without missing a beat I said "God, I hope so, cuz that's what I'm paying for". :P

#4 plumba69

plumba69
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 12:01 PM

Guess I go for Marriot. Anyone who knows any other upper range cost hotel that's LB friendly ? A client is paying so I don't care about prices

#5 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2006 - 01:44 PM

Then go for gold and take a suite at this place along with the jacuzzi.
Very Ladyboy Friendly without a guest fee :lol:

http://www.lkpattaya...pole/index.html

#6 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:11 AM

Hey hey !!!!! That room is taken last week in october :D :D :D
Unfortunatly i stay with a friend so no lbs in the room :?
And probably with my gf so maybe no lbs at all :(

R u staying in that hotel then Pat?

#7 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:54 AM

The same company has some other properties Rolle..I am currently staying in one of them. The staff never flinch when I return in the early hours with my chosen one :lol:

#8 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 02:37 AM

Sounds great Pat! :lol:
C u in october 8)

#9 dennisafrancis

dennisafrancis
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 06:39 PM

Hi every,
I will be in Thailand, Pattaya in December and I am considering booking into the Dynasty Inn Pattaya. Is it lb friendly, I will staying in the Dynasty GrandeInn in BKK. Please help me as this is my first trip to Thailand.

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:21 PM

Hi dennisafrancis,

Yes, the Dynasty Inn Pattaya is extremely Ladyboy friendly. I have been staying there for a few years, and have just booked in for the first week of November. I always get looked after very well there, friendly staff, relatively new rooms, and great location.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#11 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 07:09 PM

Just got back from both BKK and Pattaya. Stayed at the Dynasty Inn Grande in BKK. For my money I'd rather stay at the Majestic Suites (better location, rooms similar, cheaper). In Patts can't beat the location of Hotel Sur La Mer (get room A1). Great view of the ocean, chicks dig it, friendly staff and PT has to stagger past to get to JSB. Be sure and PM Pat Tire for some excellent local advice and buy him a brew or two for me. FYI, you get a 10% discount if you mention that you are a frien of his.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci