Re: Blowjobs

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 manymanny

manymanny
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2022 - 01:41 AM

Hello, newbie here. I'm a straight male that has had a many year long affinity for Asian ladyboys.

I've recently been on some ladyboy dating sites looking to meet one that I can go visit. No luck so far but it's only been a few weeks.

Anyway, as I've only had experience with genetic women, and enjoy giving oral, is it difficult to master giving a good blowjob?

What does a ladyboy c*ck taste like compared to a p*ssy. Is cum enjoyable to taste?

Any insights would be appreciated.

#2 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 December 2022 - 11:09 PM

I was always very good at oral sex with women so of course I thought I would be good sucking my girlfriend’s cock. WRONG! I was terrible and I hurt her with my teeth. I had to learn how to suck her without teeth. What helped me was realizing if I put my mouth as though I was blowing it naturally hides the teeth. With practice I got better and better so now my girlfriend says I am a wonderful cocksucker.

As for cum, hers is the only cum that I have tasted. It has a kind of slightly sweet taste so it’s not a problem swallowing at all. Sometimes she cums a lot so I have a lot to swallow but I love it.
  • JustSumGai likes this

#3 manymanny

manymanny
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2022 - 11:41 PM

Hey, thanks for the info! 

I guess I won't figure out how to do it until I try it. 

I'd love to be a master at it. And I think I would enjoy a heavy cummer.

What about the taste of the cock? Similar to pussy?

#4 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 December 2022 - 11:52 PM

For me sucking a woman’s pussy has always been a little like eating a nice ripe juicy fruit. With a cock it’s different especially when it’s soft and you are first sucking - it’s a little rubbery and then it gets hard. Even licking a big swollen clit is quite different from a stiff cock.

My girlfriend is very clean but I notice when I have my face in her crotch and I am sucking there is a kind of musky masculine odor. You might think this would be a turnoff but actually it makes me really horny to make her cum. Most of the time she is so feminine that I forget she even has a cock but when I am sucking her, I am really aware of the maleness of her cock and I want it so bad.

#5 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 December 2022 - 12:37 AM

Who would believe that this little beauty has a cock? And who wouldn’t want to suck her off?Attached File  53B59E0C-32E2-48E9-BFE4-C427A204D94E.jpeg   45.81KB   10 downloads
  • lustCock101 likes this

#6 manymanny

manymanny
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2022 - 01:53 AM

Wow very beautiful girl, you're a lucky man :)

• Escierto likes this

#7 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 December 2022 - 02:45 AM

Thanks! I am a lucky man.

#8 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 December 2022 - 09:18 AM

Easy answer, if you you want to try it, just go for it, and if you don't like it just back off. With that in mind don't expect a ladyboy cumming from blowing her - could happen if you find the right one though.

• Escierto likes this

#9 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 December 2022 - 11:45 AM

Easy answer, if you you want to try it, just go for it, and if you don't like it just back off. With that in mind don't expect a ladyboy cumming from blowing her - could happen if you find the right one though.

Why do you say she won’t cum from blowing her?

#10 manymanny

manymanny
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2022 - 08:53 PM

How common is it that a LB can cum without hands while being topped?

#11 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 December 2022 - 09:34 PM

How common is it that a LB can cum without hands while being topped?

I have no idea since my girlfriend is a pure top. I have never cum while being topped.

#12 henry324

henry324
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2023 - 09:29 PM

Simple solution: if you want to try it, go ahead; if you don't like it, back off. Don't anticipate a ladyboy cumming her as a result of blowing her, though it might happen if you find the proper one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci