• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 cheekysmoke

cheekysmoke
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2022 - 08:58 PM

Hi All,

Gonna be heading out on my first EVER mongering holiday (1 week in Bangkok and 1 week in Pattaya) shortly and have been doing some scouting ahead of time on Thai Friendly. I have a quick question if anyone can help me:

I am getting a fair bit of interest on TF from both LB and GG. I'm 37 and about average looking (in my opinion). Some of it is the usual P4P stuff, offering camshows etc but I am getting quite a few people, LB's included, who are offering it for free. I have had 2 of them offer it up for free when I told them I wasn't up for paying for it. My question is, is this some kind of scam? Are they going to sting me for money afterwards or will they try to steal from me or something?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help and thank you to all who regularly post info to this forum. As a long time lurker (and first time poster) I relied heavily on you guys for info and I shall pay it forward with some good reports/photos when I arrive :mrgreen:

CS

#2 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 August 2022 - 11:44 PM

My Filipina girlfriend used to look for foreign guys to date and sex was always on the menu. She was happy to go out on a date to dinner and then come back to the guy’s hotel and fuck him. Usually the guy would give her the equivalent of $20 for taxi fare for her to get home. So, yes there are ladyboys who are not hookers who just want a nice date and some good sex.

#3 cheekysmoke

cheekysmoke
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2022 - 12:51 AM

Thanks for the advice Escierto

#4 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 14 August 2022 - 03:32 AM

Thanks for the advice Escierto

One more thing I should mention. If you are a top or a bottom or versa, make sure your date is going to be sexually compatible with you ahead of time.

The reason I mention this is because my girlfriend is a pure top and always said so in her profile but one guy didn’t read it apparently. They have a nice dinner with wine and come back to his hotel. The guy is a top and he wants to fuck her. She is a top and says, no go, she will fuck him. After arguing about this a while, they can’t agree and she just decides to leave and go home.

So if you want a happy ending make sure that you are compatible lol.

#5 cheekysmoke

cheekysmoke
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2022 - 05:11 AM

You sound like a lucky chap mate!

Yeah i'm a top too (don't mind oral but not built up the courage to try bottoming just yet!). I have had fun with trans women over here in the UK plenty of times but haven't really come across any who have been top before so that could have been a bit of a culture shock for me!

Just got another message asking me if I wanted Long time for 1000 bht tonight from a very attractive lady. Told her i'm not actually there yet and she thought I was bullshitting and offered it for free haha. Never bloody happens that way over here :D

#6 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 14 August 2022 - 05:38 AM

You sound like a lucky chap mate!

Why do you say that I am a lucky chap? You are the one who’s getting all these offers for free sex lol!

#7 cheekysmoke

cheekysmoke
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2022 - 07:12 AM

Because you have it on tap with your wife haha. And I am getting offers now but i'm not actually over there yet. The well may have run dry by the time I get there :lol:

#8 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 14 August 2022 - 08:16 AM

Because you have it on tap with your wife haha. And I am getting offers now but i'm not actually over there yet. The well may have run dry by the time I get there :lol:

That well won’t run dry, believe me. I just came back from a month in the Philippines and like Thailand, it’s a pussy paradise. (Cock paradise too!) Of course I only window shop - my girlfriend is more than enough for me!

#9 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 30 August 2022 - 05:18 PM

I wouldn't invest too much time on Thaifriendly, and wouldn't make any promises. It's a great place to get some numbers or find a genuine date, but when you arrive in Bangkok and Pattaya for the first time all plans will go out the windo the moment you see the bar scenes for the first time.

If someone is offering to meet you for free that doesn't mean it's a scam, but also doesn't mean it's going to be 'free'. If you're looking for a hookup, ONS, or short time, it's usually best to agree a fee in advance. That way it's clear and they will be happy. 

• nicanor.6981 likes this

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#10 cheekysmoke

cheekysmoke
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2022 - 04:33 PM

Thanks Kilome. Appreciate the advice.

#11 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 01 September 2022 - 03:42 AM

I'd add that it is worth collecting a few numbers (or use LINE app), but don't make any promises or arrange any dates until you hit the ground.

Then spend your first couple of days exploring. You will probably find you don't need to use those numbers, but they are there as a back up.

• Kurtzkafka likes this

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#12 Kurtzkafka

Kurtzkafka
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 September 2022 - 10:26 AM

I have to agree with Kliome. I have been in a situation where I wanted to do some smashing and all the lb's on my line weren't responding or were unavailable. I walked around Nana for a round or two and found a smoking hot Lao-lb who was hotter than any of my tf contacts.
  • nicanor.6981 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci