ladyboy beauty contest pattaya Tiffany Show

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:58 AM

Amazing how fast time seems to go by! The 2018 Miss Tiffany Contest is launched again, with the final being on Aug 31/18, at the TIffany Theatre in Pattaya.

Here's a video of the announcement of the final 30, selected from over 80 eager applicants held at Central World in Bangkok, on May 29, 2018.

My Thai girlfriend says that each year these "new" generation lbs are more beautiful and passable than ever due to hormone use at an early age, as well as better plastic surgery techniques. As per my post from last year - some of these contestants are pre-op, some are post-op, and likely very few are p4p (not full time anyway), as there is screening done of the contestants.

There will also be the "reality" show concept again this year, which should be interesting to follow.

:cnd:

#2 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 04:18 AM

I guess the answer is yes, but is there a difference with Miss International Queen in Tiffany theatre

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:11 AM

I guess the answer is yes, but is there a difference with Miss International Queen in Tiffany theatre

Yes, MIss International Queen is international - that means trangender beauties from other countries coming to compete for the crown. Miss Tiffany Universe is strictly for Thai ladyboys, and the winner goes on to represent Thailand in the Miss International Queen contest.

• rick78 likes this

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 08:52 PM

Here are the video introductions of the 30 contestants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7d2B95SzVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD8CJ1uArwY

• MrDragon likes this

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 05:11 PM

Here's the English subtitled Miss Tiffany's The Reality Season 2, Episode 1 - which will select the final 15 for the August 31 final evening.

• MrDragon likes this

#6 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 05:39 AM

Miss Tiffany's The Reality, Season 2, Episode 2

• MrDragon and Nikka like this

#7 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 01:44 AM

Miss Tiffany the Reality Season 2, Episode 3 - they do a pool side runway challenge in this one - so we get a better idea of their figures (one - piece swimsuits).

For those in Thailand the final is tomorrow night at the Tiffany Theatre - it will also be live streamed on the Miss Tiffany Universe Youtube channel.

• MrDragon likes this

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 01:18 AM

The results from the finals night:

The last walk of Miss Tiffany Universe 2017 - Nong Yoshi

Attached File  Final Walk MTU 2017.JPG   26.67KB   0 downloads

The final 3, number 24 - Esmon, 11 - Nam, and 3 - Book

Attached File  Final 3.JPG   74.78KB   0 downloads

The crowning moment for no. 24, Esmon (Kanwara Kaecheen), Miss Tiffany Universe 2018

Attached File  crown.JPG   48.89KB   0 downloads

Her first walk

Attached File  MTU 2018 1st walk.JPG   38.17KB   0 downloads

2nd runner up was #11, Nam (Voravalan Taveekarn) and 1st runner up was #3, Book (Teerachaya Pimkittideg)

• MrDragon likes this

#9 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:51 AM

I know a number of forum members aren't too excited about contests - so in addition to the full video for those who missed it, I am posting the swimsuit segment of the top 12, as well as the evening gown for the final 12. It was quite a diverse group of contestants this year - ranging from a leukemia survivor to a medical student (unfortunately they didn't make it to the final 12). For those with a keen eye, some of the contestants revealed themselves as postops during the swimsuit segment. Also there were a number of preop contestants as well - but as always, they don't announce that during the contest.

Swimsuit segment

Evening gown segment

Whole contest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0L-btfEOJA

The winner Esmon also competed in last year's contest - I think she was in the final 10 and was a crowd favorite, but Nong Yoshi and Nong Rock were tough competition for her then.

• MrDragon likes this

#10 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:38 AM

Here is the last Miss Tiffany's The Reality Season 2, episode 4, a bit anticlimactic, but I think they were busy with the final night and didn't have time to subtitle it in English until later. All these episodes gives more insight into the character of the contestants.

• MrDragon likes this

#11 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 02:04 PM

The official Miss Tiffany Universe 2018 final video with English subtitles.

• MrDragon likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ladyboy, beauty contest, pattaya, Tiffany Show

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci