• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Samborambo

Samborambo
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

Hi All,

Quick update on the scene in singo. The biggest go to joint in rowell 3rd is closed due to raids however last weekend I went out to orchard towers otherwise known as 4 floors of whores and picked out a cute LB 50KG big tits for a drink.

She was pretty friendly and I paid her 20 bucks instead of buying a bullshit LD for 38sgd! No thanks. Beers were 10bucks before 9pm (I was there at 830pm on a sat).

So I got her number as she quoted 200sgd for ST. Last night I called her over to my place after she agreed to 150sgd for 2 shots and 90min "do everything".

She came over to my condo no bullshit waiting around for hours so all good. Had a nice session with her blowing then me fucking her on the coach. She did like a hard pounding no complaints. Came in her ass and I though she was gonna try to run. She did stick around though and we had a drink and a grope till I got horny again. She blew me and wanked me off for round 2 and wanted to fuck me pretty badly...stuck a finger in there but currently I'm top only so no go. I tipped her 15 bucks more and got her an uber to the towers as sge stayed 2hrs all up.

Great experience and good GFE. I hope we can share some contacts within Singapore as she is staying for 2 months and I live here and just broke off a long term relationship so looking for a regular or 3 :) .

Attached File  post-67140-0-38919600-1516178195.jpg   153.91KB   5 downloads

Take care lads.

• P&G likes this

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 04:23 PM

We don't get much news from Singapore - very glad to get an update from you Samborambo - thanks for sharing! :cheers:

:cnd:

#3 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:06 PM

Did you find her at Crazy horse or are there other bars at Orchard with ladyboys?

#4 Samborambo

Samborambo
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:21 PM

Did you find her at Crazy horse or are there other bars at Orchard with ladyboys?

#5 Samborambo

Samborambo
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:22 PM

Yup crazy horse, I wish there were others...havent seen any at ipanema but I've only been there 3 times.

#6 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:25 PM

Alright. I was there a couple months ago. Went to Crazy Horse for 2 nights but was quite disappointed with the standards. Ended up taking a Thai lb on the second night, but wasnt my best experience. I will be in Singapore again in April so hoping for better luck there otherwise i will just have to wait until i am in Thailand in May. LOS almost never lets you down 😊

#7 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 12:36 AM

In the past there used to be lbs and ggs in Romeo's as well, but I think the lbs there were post op. I am not sure if this is still the case.

:cnd:

#8 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 03:24 AM

I checked out Romeo's last time i was there and there were just russian end eastern european girls

#9 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 10:19 PM

Quick update on Orchard towers. Was there last saturday evening/night. Crazy Horse had around 20 working girls there, i spotted 2 LB's - the rest were girls. Went to 5-6 different bars and the quality of the girls were really poor. I guess online is the only way to go now to find LB's in Singapore unless one wants to wander of to Geylang - haven't had a look there myself, but from what I hear it's basically human trafficing in that area

#10 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:08 AM

Quick update on Orchard towers. Was there last saturday evening/night. Crazy Horse had around 20 working girls there, i spotted 2 LB's - the rest were girls. Went to 5-6 different bars and the quality of the girls were really poor. I guess online is the only way to go now to find LB's in Singapore unless one wants to wander of to Geylang - haven't had a look there myself, but from what I hear it's basically human trafficing in that area

Have you checked at Rowell Rd ? 

#11 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:31 AM

Have not had a look at Rowell rd

#12 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 04:39 AM

I didn't read again the OP. He said it had been closed after raided by the police. I have no idea of where you stay in Singapore, but if you stay far, it's worth a quick  look after sunset. Then have a look in Desker Rd, next street north east side. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Singapore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci