Obsessions update as of 19th April

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 06:29 PM

Last night found me being pulled into Obsessions by some unseen force. It could well have been the sight of Cartoon by the front door that did it, but regardless I found myself back in the sweet shop and doing what all kids do in sweet shops. Once I pulled my tounge back in, I settled down behind some farang women who were probably going through some kind of mid-life crisis. All three of them were, lets say, severely gobsmacked by the beauty all around them (and I'm not including myself here). I guess its like comparing a 1960's VW beetle to a Porsche 911 - now you dont need me to tell you which one is which in this comparison.

As many of you will be aware, the 19th was the date of yet another election in Thailand so bars could not serve alchohol until midnight. Therefore NEP was very quiet, but somebody seemed to forget to tell the bars they could not serve alchohol, but thats by the by.

Now Obsession was busy despite the rest of the Plaza being quiet - at one stage I was led to the dud seat which I politely declined having sat in that hole before and luckily space was found for me along the back wall. My favourite service girl, no 114 came to my rescue and was rewarded with a lady drink after massaging my tender muscles and beating of the hoards of vultures.

Have a look around it seemed that all was good in Obsessions, infact very good - seems like a new busload of talent has arrived and in true Obsessions style, they have focused on 3 key criteria for the new staff:

1. Small build
2. Very very feminine and pretty
3. Smiling a lot

All the new staff fitted this criteria down to a T and with superstars like may (no 11) and Cartoon (no 39) swinging their stuff, the whole place was rocking.

Of course, in true Thai Bar style, this was not to last as within minutes of my arrival, the damn show started. Luckily they seem to have ditched the boys muscle show and this show consisted of perhaps a dozen cabaret 'stars' including at least 3 absolute stunners, + two camp clowns that we wont even bother to report about. The show continued for about 20 minutes, by which stage I was counting the number of lights in the ceiling as I was so bored. Luckily Ae (no 20) came to my rescue and squeezed herself between me and the nice service girl and then put a virtual force field around us - wierd but nobody came within 5 meters of us after that.

OK so summary of the evening, Ae was as good and passable as ever despite getting into a hump when back in my room she found a used condomn in the bin and with cunning intution determined a LB had been in the room earlier on (true, but how did she determine that I wonder, she then went onto tell me exactly who it was - which was also correct - but then her professionalism overcame her and she spread her legs with a big smile and all was forgotten).

The new girls in Obsession are LOVELY - must be at least 6 of them that are very very passable and petite. In total, there must have been 50 LB's in the bar last night.

The shows are still crap.

The superstars are still working the room like real pro's and lifting up the whole bar.

Oh and the fat pig who masquerades as a service girl cunningly disguised as a scarecrow is back - you can easily spot her - she is ugly, has straw coming out of her head and she looks like a pig.

More updates later, hopefully this evening heading to Casanova, possibly cascade and maybe even back to Obsession.

Cheers
Mardhi

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 07:33 PM

The new girls in Obsession are LOVELY - must be at least 6 of them that are very very passable and petite. In total, there must have been 50 LB's in the bar last night.

Don't you just love it when a new batch of young talent arrives !

Oh and the fat pig who masquerades as a service girl cunningly disguised as a scarecrow is back - you can easily spot her - she is ugly, has straw coming out of her head and she looks like a pig.

She was a right pain in the arse that "fat pig", used to drive you mental.

More updates later, hopefully this evening heading to Casanova, possibly cascade and maybe even back to Obsession.

Please hurry back, don't keep us in suspenders...........I mean suspense...........oops !!

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:26 AM

GREAT STORY MARDHI !!!
:P

#4 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 04:16 AM

It was good nite last nite(me and Mardhi met in Obsession) and I agree on most of the points you did in your post, include the piggy girl. The new generation in Obsession and Cascade are good looking, small petite girls. Here is the good example called film:
Posted Image

#5 mrclean

mrclean
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 10:27 PM

film is a real sweetheart! Looks like you two had a real good time!

:D

#6 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 06:48 PM

Wow what a difference a week makes - last night I was back in Obsession and apart from the show its all change again. Unfortunately I arrived at the bar just as the show was half way through despite having planned to get there before it started, my body had been glued to my seat in Mandarin watching Nat (totally passable post op) doing her stuff on the stage and shaming all the real girls - I have concluded incidentally that the easiest way to spot a Post op LB in a GG bar is the following:

1. Bigger feet
2. Not fat - infact, Nats waist was so trim compared with the real girls
3. Smiles and has amazing energy

So, back to Obsession. Well as I say what a change - by 1130pm the short time hotel must have been 100% occupied by cute LB's as there were only a sprinkling in the bar. Be, no 52 who is a real sweetheart was there but blanking me. No 7, who's name escapes me but looks half Thai and half Afro-american was also there which is odd - she is there every time I go in that bar yet apparently she is one of the most popular girls for bar fines. The rest well, lets just say the reserve team was out in full force last night.

After a quick drink with my favourite service girl, Pamela, I was walking out to meet Candy my pre-arranged LB from Casanova and lo and behold the infamous scarecrow service girl grabbed me !!!instantly on my guard against mobile phone theft, hand on my wallet and my cock I was ready for her. Funny thing is that she was polite to me - which in itself is a first for her - perhaps she has been on some kind of customer service training programme while she's been gone (but I doubt it) - but no, she wanted to tell me that one of the superstars, who will remain nameless for now, had 'chosen' me to be her bar fine for the next night !!! - The scarecrow was the messenger and should be interesting tonight what develops....

Cheers
Mardhi

#7 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:49 AM

Friday night was interesting to say the least.

Temptations is rubbish at the moment - they really need to go and get some new talent into that bar.

Cascade was pretty full of LB's but virtually zero customers for the hour or so I was in there. All the stars were in the house and looking as good as ever - Teetee, Icey and Noon really do rule the roost in that bar, but a couple of newbie super cute feminine girls could be giving them a run for there money soon as they blossom out.

Obsession was busy and about a third of the girls were gone by 11pm - some came back but the sheer numbers made up for any dissapointment with missing stars. Still lots of nice new talent in there and the newbies all seem to have nice personalities - even a little bit shy. Cartoon and Chompoo have both stopped working now which is a shame, so may is holding court as the solo superstar which seems to be a role she loves. Again, she has a couple of others well able to catch her up which is always good for us customers. One of the rising superstars kept to her word and bounced over to see me with a huge smile when I walked in - suffice to say, I had to pay the bar fine after she propositioned me the previous night via the service girl as she was too shy to come and talk to me herself. Actually made a nice change to be chosen and it showed in her performance - she wanted to be there (no idea why) and well lets say, she more than delivered the goods.

Cheers

#8 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2006 - 02:55 AM

No 7, who's name escapes me but looks half Thai and half Afro-american was also there which is odd - she is there every time I go in that bar yet apparently she is one of the most popular girls for bar fines. The rest well, lets just say the reserve team was out in full force last night.

Presumably mardhi you mean Odet ! What a fucking babe :lol:

#9 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:27 AM

It is indeed Odet - thanks for reminding me of her name.

For sure one of the rising stars in Obsession but with none of the 'loftiness' that seems to affect many of the superstars.

Cheers
Mardhi

#10 wumme117

wumme117
  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:45 PM

last week i stay a few days with odet and she is a nice and great girl . good sex also.

#11 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 06:38 PM

Had a drink with Odet in Obsessions a couple of months ago, and tried telling her how beautiful she was.

Her reply to me was that " some man on internet say I look like monkey", which I found funny.

Its amazing that all these LB's know what gets spoken about on these forums !

I don't claim to know Odet well myself, but from what I've read elsewhere she is supposedly very intelligent and into yoga & personal fitness.

Personally I find her sexy as hell !!

Cheers
Koykaeng

#12 bkklover

bkklover
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 05:42 AM

It was good nite last nite(me and Mardhi met in Obsession) and I agree on most of the points you did in your post, include the piggy girl. The new generation in Obsession and Cascade are good looking, small petite girls. Here is the good example called film:
Posted Image

hi i was in obsession last week and think film is a bit too femboy for most tastes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci