Photo

The doctors took my beauty

boobs milk surgery

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Add-ons, upgrades, or natural

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

How do you like your LBs?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 neogzim24

neogzim24
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 02:38 PM

I have seen so many beautiful LBs that take the knife one too many times.  They just can't seem to stop messing their appearances up with unnecessary procedures.  It seems that like many are dead set on making their faces as 'clown-like' as possible.  If they could only understand that the more they over do it, the cartoonish they become.  What do you guys thinks?  I have a few ladies in mind as examples, but I'm sure the "Heros" are just waiting to report back.  

Cheers

• JustSumGai likes this
You can't hide from yourself because everywhere you go there you are!!

#2 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:12 PM

Hmmm, interesting point of view. I cannot say, however, that I have ever met a ladyboy who did facial plastic surgery, so I'm a bit ignorant in this regard I guess.

- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

#3 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:48 PM

Yessir. There is that "doll face" phenomenon I have observed amongst some, it seems mostly freelance, LB'S who line Bangla Road in Phuket, and elsewhere. To me, it's kind of sad to see since there is a certain sameness to their appearance that hides the inherent personality that an only untouched face can express. The face is less face, and more mask. However, they're not unlike many go women where I live. It's the same thing here with many older, wealthy women.

I guess in their minds, the wrinkles are diminished, but the result to you and me is that eerie banjo face with inflated lips and a perpetually surprised look stemming from Botox and eye-lifts.

I'll take an older gal, able to reflect her personality through her natural face, with a touch of makeup.

I am a fan of nice titties though. Store-bought is ok with me.
  • hankhavelock and MrDragon like this
Nix

#4 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:23 PM

This is very interesting, Surin.

As said, I can't remember having ever met an operated-on ladyboy. However, I remember my old ladyboyfriend, Fiona from Bali, who stayed for a while in Bkk (and got the meanest set of titties you can imagine - I have some funny stories about that - some other time) and Fiona met what's her name... Aria or something - one of the old-time socalled superstars, and Fiona said that her face was strangely plastic and dead. Expressionless I guess was the verdict.

Yes, I'm a fan of store-developed titties too, for sure :-) Not on my current femboyfriend, though :-) He is a man and I'm fine with that - actually I love that :-)

H

• Surin Nix likes this

#5 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:40 PM

It's difficult for me to vote on this poll. I live in Jakarta where the ladyboys are perhaps a bit more "rural and natural" than in Thailand, and so this is my index. I think this is a matter of heart and understanding and not least appreciation of her gender identity - more so than the shape of her face or size of her tits and penis. Or...?

#6 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 01:18 AM

Unfortunately plastic surgery in Thailand is becoming more common for both lbs, and ggs and Korea has an epidemic of plastic surgery for ggs, men, and lbs. Surin Nix is correct in observing a sameness to the looks. If a doctor is deemed good, then a lot of patients will get their procedures done with that dr., and a result a "cookie cutter" look develops.

I prefer lbs who have augmented breasts, but not overly done, that is too common for many Thai lbs. Face surgery is ok, but not taken to the extreme.

Most problems arise when lbs try to go the "economy" route for plastic surgery. This can result in poor results, which are easily seen.

• hankhavelock and Surin Nix like this

:cnd:

#7 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:55 PM

This is Pink from C&D's. I've had the pleasure of her company. Here, she reveals the result of tastefully and well-done enhancements. Her breasts are obviously enhanced (and beautiful). When I met her, she was quite flat-chested, so the transformation is remarkable. There have been some other changes made....very subtle. Hers is a living example, in my opinion, of when plastic surgery goes right.

I stole this photo from Jimbo's C&D thread in the bar link. Attached File  image.jpeg   327.69KB   3 downloads
  • hankhavelock likes this
Nix

#8 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:58 PM

Let's get those bags packed fellas!Attached File  image.jpeg   95.59KB   3 downloads
  • hankhavelock and MrDragon like this
Nix

#9 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 22 June 2016 - 02:16 AM

Hahaha, Surin - absolutely! That Perfect Phuket Power-tit Package sounds like THE deal... :-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boobs, milk, surgery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci