• 178 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:00 AM

:mrgreen:

#2 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:30 AM

I know theres a buss from the Bangkok airport to patts for like 5 bucks, does anybody know if this buss still runs around 12 midnight? im probally landing at 11pm.

im booking my flight, and im trying to not have to stay in bkk for the night but instead just head right down to pattaya, and if this buss doesn't run do the busses at the buss station that go to pattaya still run at that hour?

otherwise I gotta rent a room and I really just want to get to pattaya and save the money.

thanks for viewing this and not replying in advance mates.

Ahhh well sometimes cheap charlie has to pay :)

#3 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:43 AM

Ahhh well sometimes cheap charlie has to pay :)

most precious commodity is time, I just changed my flight, no wasted time in bkk, thanks for the pointless reply yardopuss but rooms aren't free in pattaya either. :)

#4 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:24 PM

http://www.airportpattayabus.com/

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:39 PM

You're out of luck wardmoob, the last bus is 2200 (10 pm) and that would drop you off at the North Pattaya bus station - so you would still have to take a taxi from there to your accommodations

Bell Bus service last bus to Pattaya is 1800 (6 pm).

Try this thread: Taxi changes at Suvarnabhumi Airport for more information.

:cnd:

#6 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:33 PM

most precious commodity is time, I just changed my flight, no wasted time in bkk, thanks for the pointless reply yardopuss but rooms aren't free in pattaya either. :)

If your most precious commodity is time ,why are you being a cheap ass & getting the bus ??
  • rxpharm and batman4ever like this

#7 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:29 PM

just book from PT-taxi pattaya...cost you a 1000...and the are always on time

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#8 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 03:56 PM

just book from PT-taxi pattaya...cost you a 1000...and the are always on time

For sure & that would take you right to your accoms door . A great feature if time is precious :)

#9 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 04:04 PM

is the bus reliable ?
  • wardmoob likes this

#10 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:03 PM

The Bell Bus service is quite reliable with the added benefit of dropping you off at your hotel. I've used them a couple of times in the past. I am not sure about the other bus service.

:cnd:

#11 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:49 AM

thanks guys for the links n replies, batman, plat an rhxpharm. im getting in at 630am now so ill be takin the airport shuttle buss to pattaya for what im told is like 5 usd. then perhaps a taxi to my friends place for a few dollars.

I didn't realize the taxi's were so cheap all the way to patts, I would of guessed 2k baht. thanks again though for the info.

plats to answer your question that im sure has you looseing sleep I will put in two parts

1. I have hours to waste, not 15 staying overnight in bkk

2. 30 bucks (1k taxi ride) is one week of rent, a 60/120 minute wait that gets me a 168 hours of room rent is a worthwhile trade, or simply 3 shortimes saved

gotta love 8.20$ usd galee's I sure do.

try n sleep on them facts u rich Charlieatta. :love:  :love:  :love:

#12 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 05:14 AM

thanks guys for the links n replies, batman, plat an rhxpharm. im getting in at 630am now so ill be takin the airport shuttle buss to pattaya for what im told is like 5 usd. then perhaps a taxi to my friends place for a few dollars.

I didn't realize the taxi's were so cheap all the way to patts, I would of guessed 2k baht. thanks again though for the info.

plats to answer your question that im sure has you looseing sleep I will put in two parts

1. I have hours to waste, not 15 staying overnight in bkk
2. 30 bucks (1k taxi ride) is one week of rent, a 60/120 minute wait that gets me a 168 hours of room rent is a worthwhile trade, or simply 3 shortimes saved

gotta love 8.20$ usd galee's I sure do.

try n sleep on them facts u rich Charlieatta. :love:  :love:  :love:

Lol .... Up to you ....... i couldn't care less if you walk to Pattaya and sleep on the beach .
  • wardmoob likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci