• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Dave J.

Dave J.
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalibu, CA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:36 PM

Another Newbiwe Question, I appreciate anyone taking the time to answer.

I met a nice Ladyboy via ThaiFriendly. I would like to buy her some presents, lingerie or similar. (Not sending money!)  Normally I would send Victoria Secrets Gift Cards or similar.
I'm not sure what my options are in Thailand? Does anyone have suggestions?

Thanks, have a great day! ;)

#2 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:16 PM

Thai ladyboys (and ladies) love gold. An inexpensive (by American standards) gold necklace, earrings or bracelet would be a hit, I'm sure.

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:17 PM

You need to think about what you are after - your first post talks about blowing a number of lbs, and now it sounds like you are attempting to date an lb from Thai Friendly. These are two totally different approaches - do you want to meet lbs for sex or do you want to try and establish a relationship?

You need to get this sorted out, as these are not generally mutually compatible at the same time.

With regards to Victoria's Secret gift certificates - a quick check on Google shows they are ok for use for the on-line shop, but not internationally in other country shops. Also this is not the best way to "woo" an lb. If you want to get a lingerie present, you should buy it for her inThailand - to be sure it fits. Also You are assuming her tastes in lingerie would be the same as your home country - and that might be a mistake.

As mentioned you should read the common answers and questions sections to get yourself up to speed.

:cnd:

#4 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:24 PM

I don't understand why anyone would want to buy a gift for a person they have never met.

It sounds very irrational to me, but then I've never established an emotional connection with someone I've chatted with online.

I just wouldn't do it.

Best to wait until you meet in real life.

I don't bother with using dating apps to meet people unless I am in a position to make an actual visit in a reasonable amount of time.

#5 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 07:39 AM

you met a cyber bar girl, if thai friendly was called bar girl friendly would u send gift cards?  most girls online be they philipina girls or thais are simply hooches, and hooches are fantasic.

if u meet her in real life an she spends time with you then you can take her shopping and hopefully just look at it as a bonus to the money she really wants.

#6 ccc.tom

ccc.tom
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 11:54 AM

The reason why the poster want to send gift shall not be a concern, he was asking what gift would be appropriate.

#7 Dave J.

Dave J.
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalibu, CA

Posted 11 July 2015 - 12:09 PM

@ RX...I don't need to get anything sorted out. I have a fantasy I would like to try and fulfill. And I'm talking to a fun ladyboy, who has asked me for nothing, but makes me smile and laugh. One has nothing to do with the other.

I met a Ladyboy (massage girl) on TF and I would like to do something fun for her and me. I would love to be able to buy her gift cards for lingerie and sexy outfits, so she can take sexy pictures for me. If I never meet her, we've already had a lot of fun talking and trading pics! I want gift cards so she can pick out something we both might like.

I don't want to spend a lot of money on her (but money really isn't a problem here), but do something fun for both her and ME!

If she blows me off, if it's money misspent, so be it. Karma!

My question is, is there a Thai alternative to a Victoria Secrets gift card?  ;)

#8 ccc.tom

ccc.tom
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:57 PM

No I guess not.

#9 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 06:04 PM

@ RX...I don't need to get anything sorted out. I have a fantasy I would like to try and fulfill. And I'm talking to a fun ladyboy, who has asked me for nothing, but makes me smile and laugh. One has nothing to do with the other.

I met a Ladyboy (massage girl) on TF and I would like to do something fun for her and me. I would love to be able to buy her gift cards for lingerie and sexy outfits, so she can take sexy pictures for me. If I never meet her, we've already had a lot of fun talking and trading pics! I want gift cards so she can pick out something we both might like.

I don't want to spend a lot of money on her (but money really isn't a problem here), but do something fun for both her and ME!

If she blows me off, if it's money misspent, so be it. Karma!

My question is, is there a Thai alternative to a Victoria Secrets gift card?  ;)

yes its called a 1k baht note.

the countries filled with scantly clad girls, the country as lots of little shops and street stalls selling all kinds of lacey sexi lingerie for pennies on the dollar, you simply get off being a atm, its accurately as u called it a ''fantasy''.

reality is shes  a online hustler and yes your in fantasy land.

heres what u do,, for karma that is, look up a orphanage in bkk or some other province in Thailand an send them lingerie cards, or even better just send them the money for food and more normal clothes, its the only thing a wise man would recomend

#10 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:08 PM

The reason why the poster want to send gift shall not be a concern, he was asking what gift would be appropriate.

Ok, fair enough. Good point. My suggestion is "no gift".
I don't elaborate why, not asked. But the others have already given quite some reasons why :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci