condoms ultra-thin Okamoto safe sex

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 02:00 PM

For those who use condoms when doing p4p (hopefully most of us!), I can highly recommend the Okamoto 0.02 series condoms.

Theses condoms are ultra-thin, more so than the Durex Featherlites. I feel they probably deliver the best sensation of any condom I have tried.

img_01.jpg

They are more expensive than the Durex condoms, but definitely worth it. Most 7/11's in Thailand carry them. Two thumbs up!

• batman4ever, jaybee111 and Christopheje like this

:cnd:

#2 Boomer3x

Boomer3x
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:53 AM

I have a huge cock and like it rough. Do you think they will fit and are the durable? No breaks?

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:03 AM

These condoms are made in Japan, and exceed the minimum standards required for condoms. However, that being said, I guess it depends on just how "rough" you like it. No condom is indestructible, but these should be more durable than a standard condom.

As for size - they also have the 003 series which are larger, and would accommodate those who are well endowed, better than the 002 series. The 003s are also available in the 7/11s - these are made from latex instead of polyurethane. I have tried the 003 series as well, and also find they deliver better sensation that the Durex Featherlites.

:cnd:

#4 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:03 PM

I was reading this deep in thought until I realised the absurdity and burst out laughing. Good info.

#5 oliver17

oliver17
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:47 PM

You can also buy them at Amazon. I buy them there before LOS trips. I didn't know they were available
in Thailand until now.

http://www.amazon.co...ix=okam,aps,158

Amazon used to list the size options, but they apparently aren't still doing that. You need to "size up" from what you normally use because they are designed for smaller endowed Japanese. Yes, they are the best condoms on the planet and I have never had one burst on me while wearing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci