15 replies to this topic

#1 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:03 PM

Hi everyone

This is just a general question im looking to find bars that ladyboys either work in or are present in the bars on a regular bases, but im trying to find bars that are open during the day time rather then late at night, does not have to be Patong can be anywhere on Phuket, helpppppp

i much prefer to admirer ladyboys while im pasting away a few hours in the day time while sipping on a cold one    

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:21 PM

well in Daytime Theres only one good option...and that is the bar at tootsie...beside that there is only the odd massage-place or 5 that will have some few ladyboys awake in the daytime :)

Or go to C&D (opens at 9) and grab some LT Company for the NeXT day :mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:17 PM

Cheers batman I sort of thought that was the case seems to be the odd ladyboy
Here and there but u never sort of know when they will be there maybe it depends on
How busy there were the night before and how late they got to bed, id love to spend a
Fair few hours at c&d my trouble is if I'm out after 9pm I turn in to a pumpkin and would be
In big trouble if u know what I mean day time fun would be better for me I'm sure u know what I
Mean

#4 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:23 PM

Id probably be in tooties bar everyday but the one thing I did notice there
They want u to go for message which is fine but at 2000 bht a time when ur
Out here for 6 months that would kill the budget

#5 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:24 PM

But I am planning on visiting again this Saturday

#6 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:28 PM

2000 is for the luxery soapymassage... :)

but when you are are for 6 months you will after a short time get to know a lot of the girls working around in the daytime and you will be able to make dates etc.

try look at ladyboykisses.com or similar...

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#7 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:49 PM

Cheers batman I sure have a little look at that site right now

#8 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:04 PM

Yeah ur right about the VIP Massage but I've gotto try that soapy foam one I've wanted to try that one for years god knows why I haven't something always seem to get in the way I told Monica at tooties that's the one I want to try and she was say she want me too do the oil one as she cums to quickly with the soap foam and she was say she want I to last what's a guy too do always something lol

#9 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:31 PM

Cheers batman I sort of thought that was the case seems to be the odd ladyboy
Here and there but u never sort of know when they will be there maybe it depends on
How busy there were the night before and how late they got to bed, id love to spend a
Fair few hours at c&d my trouble is if I'm out after 9pm I turn in to a pumpkin and would be
In big trouble if u know what I mean day time fun would be better for me I'm sure u know what I
Mean

You are looking for a day time beer bar with LBs?

On my 2012 visit I was checking out Karon and Rawai and stumbled upon a little beer bar that had an older LB tending the bar during the daytime, I think she owned the place, not really sure.

Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it or exactly where it was; besides, who knows if it is still there.

The point is, you are probably in a better position to gather Intel on daylight LB haunts than most. Just put on a comfortable pair of shoes and go explore.

You should definitely try asking LBs this question, as they tend to have an excellent gossip network and can probably help you find any daytime spots that have the occasional LB behind the bar.

Good luck!
  • batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

#10 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:56 PM

Yeah that is very true Spyder i guess i am plus i have plenty of time on my hands during the day i have been nosing around but there are some many bars to search its a full time job in its self lol i was just trying to get a litttle heads up i have found one bar in chalong called chalong bay its got a lovely ladyboy working in there she is really pretty with massive assets but it more of a food restaurant place / bar its not a girlie bar and she does not seem to be a working girl, to be honest shes the only reason why i go to that bars most days :notworthy:    

#11 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:07 PM

Yeah that is very true Spyder i guess i am plus i have plenty of time on my hands during the day i have been nosing around but there are some many bars to search its a full time job in its self lol i was just trying to get a litttle heads up i have found one bar in chalong called chalong bay its got a lovely ladyboy working in there she is really pretty with massive assets but it more of a food restaurant place / bar its not a girlie bar and she does not seem to be a working girl, to be honest shes the only reason why i go to that bars most days :notworthy:

Keep us posted on your scouting expeditions, it will make interesting reading.

What part of Phuket are you living at?

#12 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:24 PM

Phuket town  :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci