before and after ladyboy

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:37 PM

Some of you may wonder what your lb of choice looked like before. Here's a Youtube video that does just that.

Quite the amazing transformation!

• Christopheje and Spyder Rocket like this

:cnd:

#2 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:33 PM

A couple of years ago, Angel showed me some pictures of herself when she (then "he") was in high school.  It was hilarious to see.   She didn't "come out" until she graduated HS, although she knows that there were rumors ("rumours" for you Brits, I think) about her sexuality.  Shortly after I moved here, she introduced me to the girl she dated in school.  They have remained friends to this day.  A few months ago, we met a girl on the street, and we chatted for a short while.  When the girl left, Angel said, "She used to have a big crush on me."  So much do I think of Angel as a woman, for a few seconds, I was confused.  I thought that she meant that the girl was a lesbian.  Then it struck me that it was when she was a boy.  She also told me that people whom she met for the first time after high school, before she began to dress as a female, thought that she was a lesbian, dressing as a male.  Human sexuality is one crazy-ass thing. :D

• thailover57, Surin Nix, jfrank and 1 other like this
Actually living the dream.

#3 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:21 PM

an LB was showing me her professional graduation pics. She looked sensational in her Uni uniform + mortar board and graduation gown. She had studied her Accountancy degree for 3 years dressed as a girl, however the very last picture in the album with her certificate was her with a boy haircut in a shirt and tie. The traditional rules and regs of her uni stated she had to collect her degree dressed as per her ID card gender. Even when I have seen her without all her makeup on I couldn't really see any correlation between the guy in the photo and the LB she is today.

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:26 AM

an LB was showing me her professional graduation pics. She looked sensational in her Uni uniform + mortar board and graduation gown. She had studied her Accountancy degree for 3 years dressed as a girl, however the very last picture in the album with her certificate was her with a boy haircut in a shirt and tie. The traditional rules and regs of her uni stated she had to collect her degree dressed as per her ID card gender. Even when I have seen her without all her makeup on I couldn't really see any correlation between the guy in the photo and the LB she is today.

You might be interested in this thread: Thai National Human Rights Commission issues new ruling supporting transgender university students.

Hopefully that practice will become a thing of the past and lbs can dress as they should for the graduation ceremony.

:cnd:

#5 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:14 AM

You might be interested in this thread: Thai National Human Rights Commission issues new ruling supporting transgender university students.

Hopefully that practice will become a thing of the past and lbs can dress as they should for the graduation ceremony.

I don't think it is the same with every University. I think the big problem with her particular uni is that the Crown Princess is the patron and the one who dishes out all the diplomas on the big day.

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#6 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 05 October 2014 - 08:01 PM

Ladyboy ( Kevin Balot )

First picture when she was a babe , and second picture when she was 12

Attached Files

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#7 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 08:02 PM

Ladyboy ( Kevin Balot )

And how she looks like now

Attached Files

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

#8 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 08:06 PM

Thailadyboy ( Treechada Petcharat )

Attached Files

#9 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:24 PM

proving once again that it's what's between the ears and not what's between the legs

#10 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:41 PM

proving once again that it's what's between the ears and not what's between the legs

I'm not so sure about that.

There are a whole bunch of trip reports with stories about what is between the legs of an LB, being put between the ears of BMs.

Of course the opposite seems to happen just as much, I've even had it happen to me.

As a matter of fact, it switches around every few minutes from between the ears, to between the legs, and that coupling moves all over the room. From the sofa, to the bed, to the shower, then out to the balcony.

It can be a lot to keep up with, especially when more than on LB is involved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: before and after, ladyboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci