websites that i can find a lb in the us specifically michigan

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 z man

z man
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:01 AM

Im 19 im a nice guy and just want some thing different can anyone help me find out were i can go thts local to tlk to or hook up with a lb

#2 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:52 AM

You've got your work cut out for you my man.

TS girls can be found, but i is rare to find a proper ladyboy bar in the US. Even in gay-friendly Miami, i was sorely disappointed with the one alleged ladyboy bar I visited. There, they were mostly ugly, man-ish, dudes in drag...."dancers" who hit me up for a few bucks after every boring and uninspired dance.

Craigslist....in the personals section, some for-hire girls can be found. Mostly garishly ugly, drug-addicted, and possibly dangerous hookers are not a good option for a 19 year old just exploring his early interest. Additionally, there are lots of criminal setups with craigslist for-hire encounters. You show up. They know you've got some cash to pay the girl. You get robbed at gunpoint. ...and who you gonna call? ("Officer, i was here in this seedy neighborhood to have sex with a transvestite prositute, and some bad dudes took my money"). These setups play on the victims embarrasment to not report the crime.

So, avoid craigslist.

Backpage.com has some listings a bit more reputable....maybe.

Gay bars in your area may have some transgenders, but you have to wade through a sea of proper gay dudes...land as a 19 year old, you would be the hunted and not the hunter. Besides, you can't even go in a bar legally at 19, right?

tsdating.com might be of help.

Beyond that, since this site is mostly devoted to the scene in Thailand, everyone here would probably suggest saving your money, and then heading to Thailand for a "backpacking trip"....as thousands of guys and girls your age do every year.

Otherwise, sorry. Best wishes though. Those here understand your interest. We share it.
  • Spyder Rocket likes this
Nix

#3 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:32 AM

Got to agree with Surin Nix, you'll have trouble finding large communities of TS in rural America, but I'm guessing you know that.

Major cities like NYC, LA, San Francisco will have transgender scenes, but nothing like Thailand.

At 19 years old, you don't want to be answering Craig's List Ads for prostitutes. The TS dating website, might be your best best to find a non-hooker. Also, if you are looking for on-line romance, make sure you don't get "Catfished" by a fraudster.

My best advice for any 19 year old would be to make education your top priority. If you aren't enrolled in an university already, take care of that ASAP.

You'll want financial freedom, and you'll need a degree to land a job that brings that, in the vast majority of instances.

If you want to be able to see the world, and experience different things, you'll need money! Work your ass off in school, and then, work your ass off at your first job. Go into a career that is marketable too.

Good luck to you!
  • Surin Nix likes this

#4 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:09 PM

You'll want financial freedom, and you'll need a degree to land a job that brings that, in the vast majority of instances.
If you want to be able to see the world, and experience different things, you'll need money! Work your ass off in school, and then, work your ass off at your first job. Go into a career that is marketable too.
Good luck to you!

Dad?
  • jaybee111 likes this
Nix

#5 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:09 PM

Dad?

LOL

My dumbass sure as hell needed to hear that at 19 from as many people as possible. Hopefully, the kid has his act together and is in his second year of college right now.

After all, he did ask for advice.

What is that old saying about putting the "cock before the ladyboy's ass" or is it the "cart before the horse" ?

Either way, the kid wants to get the fuck out of Michigan, right?

Have you looked at a map of Michigan lately?

The poor guy has Ohio and Indiana to the South, Canada to the North, and fucking Wisconsin to the West. Sure he has Chicago, Illinois not that far away, but who the hell but a crazy person would go to Chicago?

He best chances for escaping the Upper Mid West are at the universities.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#6 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:12 PM

Google 'ladyboys in Michigan'
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#7 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

Google 'ladyboys in Michigan'

I just tried that, and here is what came back in the search results:

Your search - "ladyboy's in Michigan" - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Get the fuck out of Michigan.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:44 PM

Your search - "ladyboy's in Michigan" - did not match any documents.

Using an apostrophe in "ladyboy's" possibly didn't help when it's a plural.

Give this a whirl ... Click here  :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:07 AM

I never use punctuation with google - limits the results. Unless you want something exact. Having said that, adding the apostrophe shows possession, not plural.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#10 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:17 AM

And who knows SR, maybe the OP is an affecionado of the Motown sound!
Nix

#11 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:57 AM

And who knows SR, maybe the OP is an affecionado of the Motown sound!

LOL

So am I, but there is no way that I'd live in Detroit.

Shit, that is what iTunes was made for! Download that Motown sound and listen to it anyplace, but Detroit.

Sorry to be so harsh on that region of the USA, but it isn't for me.

#12 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:59 AM

Using an apostrophe in "ladyboy's" possibly didn't help when it's a plural.

Give this a whirl ... Click here  :)

Thanks, but I didn't really google that. It was all about the "Get the fuck out of Michigan" gag. :)
  • Surin Nix likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci