New guy looking for someone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NorthernLad23

NorthernLad23
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:31 AM

Hi, I'm very new to this but I am open to messages so if anybody would like to message me on here feel free :) I'm an 18 year old Mechanic from Northern England, 5 foot 10, dark brown eyes and dark brown hair, any messages would be appreciated :) if you want any other contact details such as phone number etc just ask :) Thanks.

#2 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:25 AM

HI NorthernLad 23

Welcome to the forum.

Have you traveled to the LOS yet?

If you're new take a long look at all the info available here and know that you're in good company.

Have fun.

SG

• Surin Nix likes this

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:43 AM

Hi, I'm very new to this but I am open to messages so if anybody would like to message me on here feel free :) I'm an 18 year old Mechanic from Northern England, 5 foot 10, dark brown eyes and dark brown hair, any messages would be appreciated :) if you want any other contact details such as phone number etc just ask :) Thanks.

If you are expecting ladyboys to send you messages from this forum, I would say your chances of that would be quite remote. This forum is not a dating forum, but an information forum about lbs primarily from Thailand, Asia and ts/tg from other parts of the world. There are a few lb members, but they don't seem to be contacting members for dates.

• Surin Nix and jfrank like this

:cnd:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci