• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 binary_tree

binary_tree
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:45 AM

Hi, I am new in forum

I've never been with a ladyboy but I have this fantasy for many years, and in a few years I wanted to travel to Asia and look for a LB.

Anyway I'm not looking for a few nights with LB prostitutes, I know most of you are looking for that and I respect that, but I'm the kind of person who does not enjoy so much for "paid sex".

Im seeking a serious relationship with a LadyBoy.

I read somewhere in the internet that get a LadyBoy girlfriend is easy because there are simply a lot more ladyboys out there than there are men who want to date them on a long term basis; most men just want to stay a night with them. However, I do not know if this is so true.

So, I wanted to ask the experts (aka you guys); it is possible to have a serious relationship with a LadyBoy?

There are serious and healthy LadyBoys, or all of them are linked to prostitution and the underworld?

Thank you very much for your answers and hope to learn much by being part of this forum

#2 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

Welcome to the Forum, binary.  Yes, it's possible.  I am currently in a relationship, and have been for the last 3 years.  We live in The Philippines.  Angel has never been in the sex trade per se, although she used to be on Camfuze, which is how we met.  It was a way for her to meet foreigners (she, like most LBs here, feels that Filipino guys only want to use her as a sex toy) , and to pick up some spare change doing private shows.  The funny thing about her (and the thing I really liked about her) was that she was never very pushy about those kind of things.  Before we got to know each other, I kind of advised her that she ought to be a little more demanding of her audience, or they would never pay for a private session, but that's just not her nature.  Once we began Skyping, she wrote in her status box that she was "taken", and hasn't been on there since.  I decided to visit her (I had a lot of free miles), not expecting anything more than a fling and some fun, but we hit it off right away.  We continued to Skype for a few more months, and we arranged to meet in Hong Kong for a few days, followed by another visit to her hometown. We agreed to give a relationship a 6-month trial, and I moved here June 2, 2011.  Obviously, the "trial" went pretty well, since I'm still here.  I'm sure that there are plenty of stories out there that you can get from forum members, ranging from relationships with "regular" to total P4P LBs and everything in between. Do yourself a favor, though, and don't jump into anything too quickly.  BTW, if you want to read a little more about our relationship on a day to day basis, check out my thread (Moving into a Relationship), which is pinned in the Expat section.  Good luck.

• jay_c_154 and binary_tree like this
Actually living the dream.

#3 binary_tree

binary_tree
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

Well, this is great!

I had read something before about contact LadyBoys through internet services (like CamFuze, LadyBoys Kisses, etc), I had some fear in the past about these sites because you never know when you've reached a serious person or when they are trying to scam you; but now that you tell me your experiences I will consider more seriously.

Thank you very much for your help

#4 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:39 PM

Notwithstanding my experience, you're right to be cautious about meetings through Camfuze and other similar sites.  It appears to me that the vast majority of the LBs on the site are either strictly out for money, or are scammers.  I didn't contact Angel (via email) until after I had observed her for a while.  Even though I kind of knew that she was different, I still threw a few "tests" her way.  I happened to luck out.  My older son visited here about a year and a half ago, and stayed with us for 3 weeks.  His comment to me was, "Dad, you hit a home run.  I thought my friend Ron's wife was the nicest woman I ever met, but I think Angel has her beat."   I guess the moral of the story is that they're out there, but use your head.  Again, good luck.

Actually living the dream.

#5 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:21 AM

Might as well wear a hat with "MUG" on it. They're so gonna love this OP. And whats with "in a few years" thing? Why wait?

#6 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:21 AM

Might as well wear a hat with "MUG" on it. They're so gonna love this OP. And whats with "in a few years" thing? Why wait?

That joke must be way over my head, because I think you are talking about one of these. Somehow I don't think you are talking about that, but I'm not sure.

Either way, I laughed, despite not being sure.

Attached Files

#7 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

Ah-Ha!

You mean mug, as in rob!

Mug -
verb (used with object), mugged, mugĀ·ging.
5. to assault or menace, especially with the intention of robbery.

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

Ah-Ha!

You mean mug, as in rob!

Mug -
verb (used with object), mugged, mugĀ·ging.
5. to assault or menace, especially with the intention of robbery.

No, in this instance Jim means mug as in 'gullible idiot'.

Mug
British slang for a fool or someone who will do anything for you if you just ask.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 Hard News

Hard News
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:46 PM

The good thing about mongering, is you no where you stand........looking for a long term relationship can be dangerous and risky, may need very deep pockets.

• jfrank likes this

#10 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

FFS....you would NEVER buy a new car without testdriving several models....would you?? :wacko:

• jaybee111 likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#11 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:35 PM

No, in this instance Jim means mug as in 'gullible idiot'.

MugBritish slang for a fool or someone who will do anything for you if you just ask.

So not entirely unlike the guy with that contraption on his head, hmmm, British slang, you guys sure do talk funny.

@Binary_Tree

There are endless ways to make yourself miserable when it comes to relationships, be it with a female, male, or transgender. I'm guessing you already know that.

I think the biggest danger in finding a mate through the internet is it allows a person to project their own imagination onto the person they are interacting with. However, I'm sure there are people who do that in face-to-face courtships.

Proceed with caution, you've only got one life. Unfortunately, you can fuck it up by rushing in, or let it pass you by, being cautious.

Either way, you wind up dead in the end. :)
  • jfrank likes this

#12 bumgooh

bumgooh
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:43 AM

FFS....you would NEVER buy a new car without testdriving several models....would you?? :wacko:

Yeah, but sometimes "design" seems to be more important than "function" or "core values"
Falling into love could be very expensive...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: serious relationship, ladyboy, ladyboy dating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci