looking for big cock ladyboys

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 trapant

trapant
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:51 AM

hi there i have been in patts several times and bit new to ladyboy scene.

but my deepest desire is find ladyboy with big hard cock :)

do u guy have any suggestions and  maybe contact info?

i was chatting with crazy darly but she dont talk mutch anymore any others like her with big suprise?

#2 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

I think you're going to get a pretty cool reception, asking for contact details. But there are plenty of big 'uns around:

Nancy in Pattaya

Noon in Pattaya

Pond in C & Ds Phuket

Nut f/l in Phuket

and i'm sure others will chime in with suggestions for Bangkok, but don't expect to get phone numbers or contact details. Its a thankless task giving them out and can lead to the donor getting a hard time from the girl.

• kizzuwa likes this

#3 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

hi there i have been in patts several times and bit new to ladyboy scene.
but my deepest desire is find ladyboy with big hard cock :)
do u guy have any suggestions and  maybe contact info?
i was chatting with crazy darly but she dont talk mutch anymore any others like her with big suprise?

I think the best tactic is just to stroll down Walking Street and start grabbing all the lady boys by the crotch, like you are Crocodile Dundee.

Just joking, just joking! Don't do that. :)

I can't remember if Nancy is back in circulation but she has a horse cock, I'm sure someone will chime in.

How about telling the forum when you are coming to Patts; that might help you gather better intel.

Also, any intel you gather prior to your arrival will be highly perishable. Many seasoned mongers will also advise against having a set-in-stone "to do" list, because when you are on the ground, the situation is fluid and having a hard list will often cause you frustrations.

I would say that the bar mama is often your best bet for finding what you want on a real-time basis. Just buy the bar mama or a lady boy in the bar a drink and let your preferences be known, they will usually pass you off to the right lady boy.

You can use the list you compile pre-arrival to visit particular bars, but keep your options open.

Good luck and happy hunting.

#4 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:32 PM

I think the best tactic is just to stroll down Walking Street and start grabbing all the lady boys by the crotch, like you are Crocodile Dundee.

Just joking, just joking! Don't do that. :)

I can't remember if Nancy is back in circulation but she has a horse cock, I'm sure someone will chime in.

Well that's the trick...to find a girl with a horse-cock that doesn't look like a horse! That's why Darly has so many fans.

#5 trapant

trapant
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:43 PM

Thank u for ur nice replys..
Just trying to get some intel before arriving in may, i know plans always change when u get to patts so i dont have any plans to set in stone just going with flow and trying to find that horse cock of my fantasy hehe ;)
I have few nice contactsmall ready but all can change and the ladys not available when im there.
Darly would be good experience shes a kinky girl! ;)

#6 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

Yes she is back at La Bamba.

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#7 kizzuwa

kizzuwa
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:09 PM

I think you're going to get a pretty cool reception, asking for contact details. But there are plenty of big 'uns around:

Nancy in Pattaya

Noon in Pattaya

Pond in C & Ds Phuket

Nut f/l in Phuket

and i'm sure others will chime in with suggestions for Bangkok, but don't expect to get phone numbers or contact details. Its a thankless task giving them out and can lead to the donor getting a hard time from the girl.

Hi Jimbo :)

Pond still work you ??? and Nut f/l whats is the f/l ???

Thanks ;)

#8 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:16 PM

Pond's back home now.

Nut f/l = freelancer

#9 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:53 PM

Hi Jimbo.  Please forgive my ignorance, but, what bar do you own?  Where?

#10 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:29 PM

Hi Jimbo.  Please forgive my ignorance, but, what bar do you own?  Where?

He is the owner of Cocktail&Dreams in Phuket :)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#11 Bert66

Bert66
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

Pancake in Bangkok has quite a big tool! Don`t know where she is working now. Last seen her in Check In Bar.

#12 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

Pancake in Bangkok has quite a big tool! Don`t know where she is working now. Last seen her in Check In Bar.

Freelancing in Pattaya now. You have to ask why she flits around so much…………?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci