Photo

In Pattaya; Obsessions or Stringfellows, which is best?

Pattaya obsessions stringfellows

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:20 AM

I am having a hard time deciding between the two gogo bars and would really appreciate any opinions, feedback, pics of the girls in each bar, etc.

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:13 AM

Are you really limiting yourself to visiting just one? For a newbie, I would have expected you would check all the lb bars out, as your tastes and expectations are not likely the same as another lb fan.

There's plenty of information about both bars in the forum.

:cnd:

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

you also have to add Baby boom agogo to your list :-)

• JackG likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#4 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

I have to be careful. lol
plus, I ask because I am trying to decide between the Penthouse hotel(obsessions) and the Dynasty inn(Stringfellows, LaBamba)
and I have a feeling that I wont be able to get out of the first place I go. lol

#5 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

Be sure to read all the reviews (including hotel reviews) on on the places on your list so you make an informed decision.

As been pointed out, don't limit yourself to one place.  The atmosphere in these bars/a-go-go-s can change in less than an hour. One night you might have a great time and the next night the worst. One hour the place can be rocking and you go out for a bite to eat and return to find it dead,  One night the girls and the mama-san treat you like a king, the next they act like they don't know you.

The best advice I ever received about the land of lies is, don't make any plans (other than your airline and hotel reservations).

• rxpharm, batman4ever and jaybee111 like this

#6 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

Whichever hotel you choose, all 3 of those bars are within a relatively short walking distance. So, if one doesn't feel right, just go to one of the others. And remember, it's OK to say "no" if you get pressure from a girl you don't want. It's your money, your holiday, always "up to you".

• JackG likes this

#7 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:16 AM

I have to admit that I still have a hard time saying no.  But, I will try to be a little more solid on that front.  I guess I really just do not want to hurt their feelings.

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:22 AM

rocketrocket, have you been reading the trip reports at all? It's called pay for play for a reason - and it is business. They are working girls, and you can be sure they've heard "no" more times than you've ever said "yes".

If you go there with this kind of mind set you are opening yourself to multitudes of problems. Just be polite and don't try to lead them on, on the mistaken idea of "not hurting" their feelings.

:cnd:

#9 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

Okay, I will do my best to remember that.  I'm also trying to find out which girls are where so as to have a bit of a plan of attack as well.  Thank you for the advice.  It is very much appreciated my friend.

#10 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:42 AM

I think you are thinking too much rocket. It's easy to do, I have been there and done that. But as many have said before "the best plan is no plan". Sure, plan on what bars you want to visit but don't plan so much on the girl. Chances are she will already have been barfined or already with another customer in the bar when you arrive. Or she may not live up to your expectations and be a real drag to be around. The biggest mistakes I made were when I did plan to meet a particular girl and it just didn't work. Best to just go with the flow and see what happens.

• JackG likes this

#11 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:47 AM

Okay, that sounds like a good idea.  I really appreciate you guys sticking with me and helping me out here.  I think I may even ask to chat with the mamasan of where ever I go too.  That is a good idea as well?

• jaybee111 likes this

#12 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:36 AM

Whichever hotel you choose, all 3 of those bars are within a relatively short walking distance. So, if one doesn't feel right, just go to one of the others. And remember, it's OK to say "no" if you get pressure from a girl you don't want. It's your money, your holiday, always "up to you".

+!.

That can't be said enough, IMHO. "It's your money, your holiday, always "up to you".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pattaya, obsessions, stringfellows

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci